• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pop Gaf is an unsettling place and I say that as an anime fan.

:eek:

Insinuating that oral and partaking in anal sex some how makes you effeminate and a lesser man? I mean, calling someone a woman in a negative sense is pretty common place, but that other stuff is not in good taste IMO.

Stop being butt hurt. This is NFL GAF dude, you should know better.

Tom Brady is a girl, Josh Freeman is fat, Colin Kap is a fraud, Big Ben sexually assaults young college girls and Matthew Stafford is the best young QB in the league.

I'm in a shitty mood, we lost to the fucking Cardinals, but keep your PC garbage out of this thread por favor.

harSon

Banned
And I was called a chink and a fucking midget nerd in school as well. Bullies say mean stuff. People just learn to deal with it.

This is sort of off-topic now haha, but I think the belief that the bullied should simply grow thicker skin and endure their living hell is a dangerous one. I used to think the same until fairly recently, but it's a position that I'd definitely consider to be misguided.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
smh
we would have accepted huskiest QB in the league though

dm_121022_e60_matt_stafford.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
Eat a bag of dicks is a saying without meaning in reality. And calling someone a girl, while somewhat sexist, is so ingrained into our culture that it goes unchecked when it's thrown out. There's a difference between bad taste, and perpetuating the type of stuff I bolded...

yeah......you should prollly just ignore everyone here if your so easily offended.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
This is sort of off-topic now haha, but I think the belief that the bullied should simply grow thicker skin and endure their living hell is a dangerous one. I used to think the same until fairly recently, but it's a position that I'd definitely consider to be misguided.
Some resistance is good for building confidence, but it quickly becomes counterproductive and destructive when that's all a kid sees.

Doomsayer

Damn, great game tonight.

It got a little too close but the I'll take the result. I really hope Justin Smith isn't out for very long, he is absolutely essential to our defensive scheme.

Offense kind of fell asleep in the 3rd and half of the 4th quarter, our defense got tired and let them back into it.

Overall, I was impressed with the win. I hope we can replicate the success next week against the Seahawks, they are on a roll right now.

KaYotiX

Banned
PACKERS NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!!!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!

Night NFL GaF!! See you for MNF snooze fest....

Kiryu

What if 49ers loses to Seahawks?

Should I quote FMT like this?

Seahawks biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch is FMT's special line or favorite word to say it out loud.

I don't hate FMT for anything, he's just rival of mine. I'm Seahawks Homer and He's Sarcastic 49ers Homer.

What if 49ers loses to Seahawks?

Should I quote FMT like this?

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch is FMT's special line or favorite word to say it out loud.

I don't hate FMT for anything, he's just rival of mine. I'm Seahawks Homer and He's Sarcastic 49ers Homer.

lets just say you won't need to be worrying about any victory posts after this weeks game brotha

etiolate

Banned
Justin Smith is very important to the Niners defense. Pretty worried about his health for the playoffs. He's an every down guy that tires out the opposing line and allows Aldon Smith and the DBs to do what they do. Niners might have to do more inside blitzes with him out. His injury will probably cost Aldon Smith his chance at the sack record.

But I love beating the Patriots. Seahawks next.

Kiryu

lets just say you won't need to be worrying about any victory posts after this weeks game brotha
That was just practice victory speech. I can't ensure that Seahawks will win neither 49ers will win. You and I will negotiate on our Avatar bet in next NFL |OT| thread. First thing, you need to do... Enjoy your win for this week. :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
honestly you are an idiot. everyone calls tom tammy, everyone says ray lewis is a murderer, everyone says ben is a rapist. now some of those things maybe true and some might not be. if you take it that seriously then may i invite you to eat a bag of dicks. nothing about nfl-age is in good taste. just put me on ignore so i don't hurt your feelings again

I FUCKING said "GAWD DAMN!"

ZOMG my Broncos have a chance @13-3 record and a 1st week bye, /swoon =3

Went to a wedding, was @ aunts house in LI, got to watch a little football, not much or chime in here in this fine establishment

bionic77

Harson reacting to a Brady bashing post?

You are out of the family harson!

My apologies FMT. Enjoy the win. That was poor form from Steelers age. If we are not allowed to question the masculinity of Brady then permaban me right now. I don't want to belong to a messageboard or world where decent Steelers fans are sticking up for Pats players.

3Sixty

Wow, that 2nd half last night was pretty cray. I kept wanting to sleep but it got too interesting.

49er's with a seasons worth of luck in one game and almost chuck it all away.
Aldon Smith "Pass rush" when Brady went hurry up was hilarious. Could have had BB in there playing left tackle.

Also, Kyle Arrington is the worst corner in football.

Disappointed in the loss, but we've been snakebitten for this season.

Defense got up to a slow start, receivers grow fumbling problems, Ben gets injured during a critical stretch of the season, our most durable player gets injured, fucking up the entire secondary for 2 games (and possibly more).

Also, I thought it was really classless of the Cowboys to have Brent on the sidelines laughing and joking with his teammates 2 weeks removed from killing one of them.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Hyper_Erection_Mode._From_Darling_076ca8_4032383.gif

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

fuck bill bellicheck you home wrecking fucking cheater you aint no bill walsh and you aint no genius bitch your defense has been fucking trash for years go retire you fat cutoff sweater wearin biiiiiiiiiitch you haven't won anything meaningful in your entire career without cheating, fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife, fuck off josh mcdaniels you fucking loser you dont have tebow to bail you out of these close games and your offense sucks fucking dick as always, fuck off hernandez you stupid fucking druggie bitch keep doing your money celebration you pussy got fucking lit up by goldson and then you were terrified after i wish that STD gronkowski was playing so we could fuck his sorry ass up too, fuck off danny woodhead you dumb ass bitch go back to working at footlocker your comeback didn't mean shit, fuck new england, fuck boston, fuck MA fucking sorry ass racist state enjoy eating that bowl of kaepernicks hot man chowder in your throat you fucking losers, and finally ENJOY YOUR BAG OF DICKS PATS GAF! I TOLD YOU WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO TO YOUR SORRY ASSES AND WE DID IT! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

This is even more amazing so early in the morning.

TheFatOne

Since I missed most of the game, and highlights don't really tell me anything. Was the Pats defense that bad last night or was the SF offense good? How did the front 7 play? and how did the corners play? It seemed like Talib was the only one who had a good game from what I read. Also man it sucks that Ridley can't do shit right now. One of the great things this year was that the Pats had a running game. I know you aren't going to run against SF, but to fumble the way he did and play poorly picking up blitzes is not a good sign. Ridley needs to get his shit together.

This thread got... interesting... after I went to bed last night.

Man, that game last night was fantastic. It was just a blast to watch, even if it was pretty sloppy at times (particularly in the first half). Kap impressed me a lot more than he did against the Dolphins but he still had his questionable moments (which should be expected given how many games he's played in in the NFL, obviously). Overall I think the game showed that both of those teams have a legitimate shot at winning it all, although we all know in the end it will be some beat up sixth seed that pulls it off.

Also, in news no one cares about, the Dolphins won yesterday! Obviously wins don't mean much at this point in the season but it was good to see them at least show that they are a few steps up from a bottom tier team like Jacksonville (no offense, gator). Tannehill in particular had a very good and efficient game, 22/28 for 220 and 2 TD's, and he hasn't thrown a pick in the past 3 games which is nice to see. The defense also played extremely well, especially in the red zone.

Since I missed most of the game, and highlights don't really tell me anything. Was the Pats defense that bad last night or was the SF offense good? How did the front 7 play? and how did the corners play? It seemed like Talib was the only one who had a good game from what I read.

After 31-3, the defense played pretty well and was getting stops until that last TD where Arrington missed the tackle with no safety help over the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom