• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorschach said:
I would love for Eli to take out Peyton or Brady yet again.
I'd love nothing more than a Manning Super Bowl. Would be amazing hype around it. Manning face vs Manning face.

eli-manningface.jpg

2-25manningface.jpg

Here I was rooting for you to get the 1st pick. The rivalry maybe old, but I'm not going to kick you can when you're down.

You've got some cajones.

not really. patriots play a weak ass regular season schedule every year, and then they get to play against the sorry ass AFC division winners. i'm not worried about it.

Godslay

Banned
Hahah. But you're not down! You fell into 3 potential titles! AFC has been weak these last two years. We'll see how that goes. The division, though, that's guaranteed for as long as Manning stays. Every other team is either rebuilding or getting ready to have the window close on them.

I'm saying you A #1 pick would be great for the Raiders. It's not going to fix everything of course, but it might help turn the page. I'm weird in that I want to beat the other division teams,but I want them to be good as well.

I think we have three years including this one to get it done. I'm not sure this is the year, more likely next year and the year after is our best shot. At the end of that I'm sure someone will be on the rise.

I would root for the Raiders over the pats. Btw.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Heh, Stallworth to IR. Branch on the way back to NE:

Ughh what the hell happened. He's had his ups and downs in the limited time he spent with the pats this season. Druing stretches in training camp he looked ready to really contribute, then he just started dissapearing. Now he comes back has a horrible miss on his first target, then a huge grab on the very next one. Hopefully Gronk can get back and the 3 wr won't be necassary.

Rorschach

I'm saying you A #1 pick would be great for the Raiders. It's not going to fix everything of course, but it might help turn the page. I'm weird in that I want to beat the other division teams,but I want them to be good as well.

I think we have three years including this one to get it done. I'm not sure this is the year, more likely next year and the year after is our best shot. At the end of that I'm sure someone will be on the rise.

I would root for the Raiders over the pats. Btw.

I've never admitted it to anyone, but I rooted for the Broncos before and they got a SB out of it. Never again! It's the worst thing I've done in my life, and it makes me ashamed of myself as a human being, but it happened. :( I wanted Elway to get a title because I thought he deserved it. Oh, what a dumb kid I was! It's the most wrong I, or anyone, has ever been.

Plus, I'd never actually root for the Pats. I just have more dislike for the local Broncos fans and the shit they're gonna give me the day after. I'm not rooting for the Pats as much as I'm rooting against the Broncos!

eznark

Banned
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!
I root for the Broncos!

RaidersFans.gif

squicken

If a Texans Falcons superbowl really did happen NFL network would go down because they would refuse to cover it.

Besides the Rams and Colts that is the SB I'd love to see. Two teams that built solid rosters and just never hit the magic dice roll at QB. Would give hope to lots of teams that it can be done

Kiryu

Pats lost to the Cardinals. Also wasn't aware Green Bay wasn't considered a good team.
Pats lost to pre-meltdown Cardinals.

Meltdown Cardinals make a huge difference...

Green Bay Offense isn't bad but it's just most of Green Bay Opponents choking it up and lose to them.

Lunchbox

Banned
vikings were good then and we just had a couple off weeks against the rams. you'll see on sunday though

be careful what you wish for

beating us is pretty much bigger than the superbowl. whenever someone hypes up some up and coming team, they wait until they face us to be judged. so this will make or break your team for several years

saints played more highlights from our game than their SB game in 2010. when the jets had a half decent team beating us was their only goal, Texans are on suicide watch now as their season is over, teams feel graced when we cross the 40 point mark on them. so be lucky that you have a team that feels it can go toe to toe with us, but dont get too invested or it will wreck you when Mallet is on at half time throwing bombs because we're trying to not run it up

eznark

Banned
Pats lost to pre-meltdown Cardinals.

Meltdown Cardinals make a huge difference...

Green Bay Offense isn't bad but it's just most of Green Bay Opponents choking it up and lose to them.

Hard to compete with a great talent like Russelln'

Godslay

Banned
I've never admitted it to anyone, but I rooted for the Broncos before and they got a SB out of it. Never again! It's the worst thing I've done in my life, and it makes me ashamed of myself as a human being, but it happened. :( I wanted Elway to get a title because I thought he deserved it. Oh, what a dumb kid I was! It's the most wrong I, or anyone, has ever been.

Plus, I'd never actually root for the Pats. I just have more dislike for the local Broncos fans and the shit they're gonna give me the day after. I'm not rooting for the Pats as much as I'm rooting against the Broncos!

I never rooted for the Raiders as a whole, but I wanted Tim Brown to get one. I loved Bo Jackson as a kid, wanted the Rocket to be good. If Gannon would have pulled it off I would have been fine with that. I was so indifferent to that SB.

be careful what you wish for

beating us is pretty much bigger than the superbowl. whenever someone hypes up some up and coming team, they wait until they face us to be judged. so this will make or break your team for several years

saints played more highlights from our game than their SB game in 2010. when the jets had a half decent team beating us was their only goal, Texans are on suicide watch now as their season is over, teams feel graced when we cross the 40 point mark on them. so be lucky that you have a team that feels it can go toe to toe with us, but dont get too invested or it will wreck you when Mallet is on at half time throwing bombs because we're trying to not run it up

i'm actually looking forward to our matchup with the seachickens next week more. i don't give a fuck about the patriots. they are cheaters and none of their superbowl wins are legitimate. after we beat you it will be the same as after we beat the bears: just another dominant victory over an overrated team.

and unlike you, we are actually starting our backup QB. that's how much respect we have for the pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom