• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

A little Josh McDaniels tidbit for his numerous fans. The decision by STL to cut Donnie Avery was all on McD. He said Avery could only catcth the ball when he was open; that he couldn't catch the contested balls or out-of-frame catches.

And that's actually very true! I very much hope that he isn't in Indy's long term plans. But he's fast and tops a defense, something STL really needed last year.

brentech

I'm just rooting for a SB that doesn't involve Brady, Mannings, Rodgers, or Rapist. I want an NFL to exist where teams actually have a title shot w/o a magic dice roll determining 10 years of the team's direction
Every draft becomes a madden fantasy draft with all NFL players and rookies!

Rorschach

The choices are pretty much Pats/Broncos and Pack/Giants. :(

SF with young QB
ATL has fraud QB
CHI has pouty QB
BAL has cro-magnon QB
HOU has vanishing QB
IND has rookie QB
SEA has short QB

And, as we all know, QB is the only factor in determining chammionchips.

bionic77

I want the Steelers to win as a 6th seed with major luck, opposing qb injury (hopefully Harrison hurting Tammy) and breaks from the refs. Instead of the Seahawks I would rather we are given a win against the Falcons. This thread is going to be filled with more salt than the Dead Sea.

The choices are pretty much Pats/Colts and Pack/Giants. :(

SF with young QB
ATL has fraud QB
CHI has pouty QB
BAL has cro-magnon QB
HOU has vanishing QB
IND has rookie QB
SEA has short QB

I'm thinking 9ers/Giants and Pats/Broncos

You also listed Colts and then mentioned how Luck is a rookie, weird-o.

jakncoke

Banned
You know it's sad when Steelrs fan are like "yea you guys got robbed.. oh well TOO BAD HAHAHAH"

/sigh....

good teams over come refs, like steelers overcame #sandy. not that we're a good team, but still! seahawk fans need to face facts that they shit the bed and even if the calls were all neutral they would of still fucking lost. damn crybaby pussies.

jbug617

Banned
Patriots/Falcons SB

I'll take the Patriots part.

HernandezCelebration2_original.gif

squicken

SF with young QB
ATL has fraud QB
CHI has pouty QB
BAL has cro-magnon QB
HOU has vanishing QB
IND has rookie QB
SEA has short QB

As sick as I am of Eli and Peyton, they are the least objectionable of the big 6. I'm with you on Denver, though. Hate to see them rewarded after they did Tebow like that

UberTag

SF with young QB
ATL has fraud QB
CHI has pouty QB
BAL has cro-magnon QB
HOU has vanishing QB
IND has rookie QB
SEA has short QB

What if Carroll buys Wilson some boots with 5-inch platforms to play in? Then he'll no longer be a short QB. Seachickens win the Super Bowl!

Godslay

Banned
As sick as I am of Eli and Peyton, they are the least objectionable of the big 6. I'm with you on Denver, though. Hate to see them rewarded after they did Tebow like that

We sent him to a place where he had a shot to play. The one who is doing him dirty is Rex.

Rorschach

Here I was rooting for you to get the 1st pick. The rivalry maybe old, but I'm not going to kick you can when you're down.

Hahah. But you're not down! You fell into 3 potential titles! AFC has been weak these last two years. We'll see how that goes. The division, though, that's guaranteed for as long as Manning stays. Every other team is either rebuilding or getting ready to have the window close on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom