• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The national media seems to be pushing the notion that all is well about that botched hail mary call since GB still gets a bye. Ignoring the potential for SEA stealing the division from SF and/or pushing a team out of the playoffs.

Of course the officiating has been so bad this year, again, it's clear who the true frauds are

Sam Bradford?

cdyhybrid

The national media seems to be pushing the notion that all is well about that botched hail mary call since GB still gets a bye. Ignoring the potential for SEA stealing the division from SF and/or pushing a team out of the playoffs.

Of course the officiating has been so bad this year, again, it's clear who the true frauds are
We make the playoffs even if we lost that game. Are you readying a rant for after we run the score up on the Lambs next week?

I don't like it when you guys use the G-word.

It's hurtful. It oppresses my people and our proud heritage and that's not okay.

I have a dream that one day NFL-GAF will be a kind and caring place. Where we can all share our feelings while being respectful of one another. harson will lead us to this promised land - he is the hero NFL-GAF deserves.

squicken

Sam Bradford?

who thought bradford was anything other than middling poop besides me?

no. the officials are the frauds. they are no better than the fake refs and everyone whined and moaned like they would be saviors. they suck. so many botched calls every game. it's like soccer now where we just accept how terrible they are and hope the number of games they blow will even out in the end

AndresON777 said:
Where is your Elisha god now, Future void?
Shining his two rings and carrying his two trophies. Where's your playoff success? Championship of any kind or noteworthy moment in your franchises history aside from FINALLY having had two back to back winning seasons?

*crickets chirping*

Funny you choose to talk garbage to me of all people who rarely if ever talks trash but hey a chocha will be chocha more often than not.;)

eznark

Banned

How do you figure?

Also, the best part about that blown call is that it will result in THE BEARS getting screwed the hardest. Glorious.

Shining his two rings and carrying his two trophies. Where's your playoff success? Championship of any kind or noteworthy moment in your franchises history aside from FINALLY having had two back to back winning seasons?

*crickets chirping*

Don't worry Giants-GAF we got yalls back this year. We will march into ATL for the NFC championship and lay the wood once again.

Talon

There needs to be a disclaimer that Adres by no means represents the opinions of Falcons-GAF in any way, shape or form.

squicken

I'm rooting for the Bears and Cowboys to win out, SF to beat SEA, just for the shot for the Rams to send the Chickens home. I don't care if they lose by 900 tacos to the Bucs and 800 garden gnomes to Seaddrerall. Just want them to have the shot

We do?? Awesome.

Edit: Corrected above

eznark

Banned
There needs to be a disclaimer that Adres by no means represents the opinions of Falcons-GAF in any way, shape or form.

Everyone realizes that. You guys are the most pleasant and easy going fan base here! Andres gives you that bizarre Euro-pervert weirdo vibe that other fan bases are missing.

cdyhybrid

Hey, I'm a Dolphins fan, I don't have much. That is their only legitimately impressive win of this entire season, haha. The Jets game was quite nice as well but, you know, the Jets.
I don't blame you honestly. You guys were gonna get ripped if Tannehill didn't work out. Good for you guys. Just beat the Pats please.

Mrbob

That Rams tie is going to screw the Niners out of a bye.

GB finishes 12-4
Niners finish 11-4-1

Could have won that tiebreaker if they could actually beat the Rams!

Kaepernick Wizard
colin_kaepernick_4th_grade_letter-650x498.png

AndresON777 said:
Futurevoid I like you. It was just a joke.
Don't worry, I took it as such. I'm not easily offended. Plus, I enjoy your and jackncoke's use of the word "chocha"!

AndresON777 said:
My dvr died so I can't replay the game :(
What game? I have no clue what you're talking about.

:(

Seriously though, NFL Replay man. Worth every penny.

That Rams tie is going to screw the Niners out of a bye.

GB finishes 12-4
Niners finish 11-4-1

Could have won that tiebreaker if they could actually beat the Rams!

we wont lose to the seachickens or cards. i find it hilarious and predictable that all you can do is try to tear down the niners now that your team sucks dick. wasn't it just a few weeks ago that you were telling me the bears were legit and cutler was a good QB? and wasn't it me who told you that you'd get skullfucked by us on MNF which would start your downward spiral into missing the playoffs?

i'm going to laugh when the bears don't fire lovie and you're stuck with him and jpout for even longer lololollllll

Mrbob

FMT I'm not going anywhere. I especially want to stay around to see how you spin the beginning of Russell Wilson's dominance over your Niners.

FMT I'm not going anywhere. I especially want to stay around to see how you spin the beginning of Russell Wilson's dominance over your Niners.

truly the life of a bears fan. your team sucks so much dick that all you can do is prop up other teams/players. you're like the baltimorelarry of the NFC. how sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom