• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

My shame circle looks like it might be losing a team. :D
enhanced-buzz-13752-1353450156-2.jpg

YOU CAN'T LEAVE, BROWNS.

Mrbob

truly the life of a bears fan. your team sucks so much dick that all you can do is prop up other teams/players. you're like the baltimorelarry of the NFC. how sad

Bitch please. Russell has the Wisconsin connection! The first step is acceptance. You need to accept Wilson is the best QB in the NFC West and currently rookie of the year.

eznark

Banned
Bitch please. Russell has the Wisconsin connection! The first step is acceptance. You need to accept Wilson is the best QB in the NFC West and currently rookie of the year.

So does Kaep! True blue Wisconsin native, CK. I hear people call him the Wisco Kid. We're all very proud of what he has been able to accomplish.

squicken

Stedman Bailey to enter draft. He, Tavon Austin, and Terrance Williams are the three draft eligible guys I saw this year that I think are going to be pretty good

cajunator

Banned
That was a good lesson for anyone who bitches about running up the score.

This.
When Saints run the score up, its because they cant fucking stop anybody (except apparently the Bucs). Would much prefer a 30 point cushion than it coming down to a field goal or last minute drive.

New TV arrived. Got it mounted and set up, just letting it run some firmware updates and it's good to go.
This one's a 55inch replacing a 42 inch, but shit, it makes the old one look like a baby. Just got to get all the video settings how I like them.

Congrats! Just got a 55 inch Samsung and I love it.

Rolleyes, but it begs the question - what is the obsession with hanging back with a big lead on defense? It can't just be sportsmanship - did the miracle at the New Meadowlands teach us nothing?

This is the pros. NEVER let up. Games are lost that way.

as ez already said, kap was born in wisconsin! now you disappear from this thread like some type of nfl-age ground hog except there is only 1 possibility for bears fans: every november they enter the month as a contender and by the beginning of december they are an absolute joke so you disappear until next september when the process inevitably starts all over again

squicken

ez and Mr Bob are just like me. Root for players b/c they are from or associated with their college team or home state. Lone difference is the Bears and Packers didn't move to Tennessee 20 years ago

Nori Chan

Bags are being sent to both of your homes.

And no not either of these teams. Blue Jays man! They may actually make the playoffs this year!

you mean the division with the yanks, orioles, sox and rays?

lol no dickey is gonna get hurt and jose reyes is a cancer gjge

Mrbob

Didn't Kap move out of Wisconsin when he was 3? Besides, Wilson would have lead the to a National Title game last season if Bielema wasn't inept!

as ez already said, kap was born in wisconsin! now you disappear from this thread like some type of nfl-age ground hog except there is only 1 possibility for bears fans: every november they enter the month as a contender and by the beginning of december they are an absolute joke so you disappear until next september when the process inevitably starts all over again

Bears cycle might be worse than the Texans cycle. Texans cycle is at least a more gradual shift. Bears cycle is like falling off a cliff.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bears cycle might be my favorite thing in sports.

Unlike the Texans cycle (that no one cared about) the media is genuinely shocked every time the Bears don't do well.

Kap was only born in Wisconsin and quickly adopted and taken out of the state because his parents knew they would never accept a biracial QB. You might as well claim RG3 is Japanese.

LiveWire

Is that stat true that the Falcons are the only team in the past 5 years in the NFC with consecutive winning seasons?

No. Immediately I know off of the top of my head, the Giants were 10-6 in '10 and 9-7 in '11. I'm sure there are several other teams which have had back-to-back winning seasons as well.

squicken

Phil Richards ‏@PhilRichards6
#Colts Arians: What we missed offensively were 'chunk' plays and they were there. We just didn't have time to get it down the field.

Does he not understand that they aren't really "there" if it comes at the price of protection?

harSon

Banned
#Colts Arians: What we missed offensively were 'chunk' plays and they were there. We just didn't have time to get it down the field.

Does he not understand that they aren't really "there" if it comes at the price of protection?

Lol, he truly is clueless.

"I'm just disappointed that Andrew Luck wasn't able to break at least two more tackles per passing play, as that really would have allowed us to take the easy opportunities that were right there in front of us. He's a young kid though, he's bound to make a few mistakes. I'm sure he'll bounce back strong."

TheFatOne

I don't know why but I still feel pretty good about the Pats chances of making it to the AFC championship game. They just need to catch a break or two. One thing I noticed watching the game yesterday that the Pats lack is speed on defense. Pats linebackers are nice, but they are slow. If they want to become a better team defensively they have to get faster players on the dline/linebackers. I'm really encouraged by Lloyd. That is the second good game in a row against a solid opponent. If they can continue to incorporate him in the offense they should be good for the playoffs. All they need is a healthy Gronk, and for Mankins/Vollmer/Conolly to get healthier if that is even possible.

JCizzle

You're going to have to elaborate. Pats don't have a single player on O that scares me. They have to put together 8+ play drives to score unless they get a turnover or something.

Wait, what? Hernandez is a beast, Lloyd and Welker are excellent players for the system, and Brady is a top-3 all time QB. That statement is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom