• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

I think I'm going to watch Jeremy Lin get embarrassed in the Garden rather than this garbo game tonight. Matter of fact next weeks thread should already go up.

jakncoke

Banned
If you don't care about history I don't see what the point of being a sports fan is.

Yeah ive never bought into the whole notion that before your sports fandom doesnt really exist because you didnt see it. Although deleting 1933 to 1972 would be nice snip

http://nflgaf.minus.com/uploads

I'll update throughout the week, not enough time today, been busy at work.

great job sunhi!

ibeS8ppDPj6em7.gif

Afrikan

Its been a day later, I'm still wondering how the fuck was Brady able to hit in stride back shoulder passes????

seriously wtf...has he been doing those all season? and are there other QBs that do that shit?

MechDX

Its been a day later, I'm still wondering how the fuck was Brady able to hit in stride back shoulder passes????

seriously wtf...has he been doing those all season? and are there other QBs that do that shit?

image.php

Lifelong? Lifelong!

Should OT Week 16 be up before worthless MNF? (Jets still need to win for playoff hope)

Pay attention: as stated NUMEROUS times last night Talon was going to put up the new thread when he gets home from work tonight. So stop asking!

Apparently the Jets can make the playoffs if they win out their next three games, and CIN and PIT lose their final Week 17 games. Which means Baltimore beating Cincinnati, and Cleveland beating Pittsburgh. The Jets would also play the Patriots in the wild card round.

If San Francisco beats Seattle next week, and both Washington and Giants win out to take the 4th and 6th seed, then the wild card NFC matches will all be rematches.

Seattle Vs. Green Bay
New York Vs. Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom