• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Titan Up and all that. Hopefully Britt can build upon his what should not have been his first real game and get something going. Our O-line is so trashed, I'm surprised it's actually holding up as well as it is.

Locker, I love you. Seriously, I do. You have great potential. Just please, please, don't lock on a receiver before the ball is snapped. Learn from your mistakes and read through your progressions.

To 5-9 we go. Hopefully.

Finally Titans will do something right.. Get Tebow in the game...Maybe Kendall will finally get alot more touches

MechDX

Looking like JJ might have it wrapped up. He's had a great year, and I wouldn't be mad if either one of these three won it. All deserve it imo.

Its just the passes defensed! How does a DE in a 3/4 or a 4/3 do that? Not to mention fighting through the interior of the oline and not from the edge to get his sacks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why does the national media pretend like the Jets have been relevant at any point in the last 30 years?

East coast bias.

So Saban's leaving Bama

Yup that all but confirms it at this point. I wouldn't bet the farm on hiring him, much better to go the coordinator route.

And what about Bill Cowher? Will he ever coach again? Honestly if he doesn't come back this year when they'll be at least 7 openings I don't think he ever comes back.

bionic77

I give it 5 minutes before Bionic comes in here First he will mention the injuries they had last season, then he will talk about how losing to Tebow isn't a bad thing, him being God's son. Then he talks about how the Jets and Broncos will rot in hell for how they have treated Tebow to then carry on with how the Jets should start Tebow so he can destroy evil aka The Patriots, he will call Bill a home wrecker, Tom a woman and then he'll run away again because he hears his wife come home and he promised he would do the dishes.
You are pretty smart for a Pats fan.

I don't usually do any dishes though!

Godslay

Banned
Its just the passes defensed! How does a DE in a 3/4 or a 4/3 do that? Not to mention fighting through the interior of the oline and not from the edge to get his sacks.

Yeah the pd stat is impressive. He's a huge guy with a big vertical, long arms, and huge hands. If Von doesn't get it this year, he's always got the future. I like how he said whether or not he gets DPOY this year, he got DROY last year and you only get one shot at it. He'll have more shots at DPOY in the future.

You didn't answer my question, FMT.

If the 49ers lose, will it be because of cheating?

i didn't see your question. but to answer your question, no i wont make any excuses about your team cheating (which they do, 6 PED busts in the past year is no coincidence). as shady as your entire organization is, even with all the cheating, we are a better team. if we don't turn the ball over not only do we win, but we will win easily. seahawks aren't in our league.

however, if the weather is as shitty as new england you'll have your shot at some fumble recoveries since kap can't take a snap from under center. we also don't know the status of justin smith. i'd prefer he sit the game out if its going to be something where he needs some time. we can beat the chickens without him and i want him healthy for the playoffs

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i didn't see your question. but to answer your question, no i wont make any excuses about your team cheating (which they do, 6 PED busts in the past year is no coincidence). as shady as your entire organization is, even with all the cheating, we are a better team. if we don't turn the ball over not only do we win, but we will win easily. seahawks aren't in our league.

however, if the weather is as shitty as new england you'll have your shot at some fumble recoveries since kap can't take a snap from under center. we also don't know the status of justin smith. i'd prefer he sit the game out if its going to be something where he needs some time. we can beat the chickens without him and i want him healthy for the playoffs
Heh, you do realize this "the seahawks are cheaters" narrative you have going locks you into a position of whining when we do well, right?

they were dropping aldon into coverage A LOT. more than in any other game this season. he was also being blatantly held throughout the game. again i say, 65+ drop backs and 1 hold called.... lol absolute trash

Theres holds on every play,by every team.Still though Brady threw for 443 yards and scored 28 consecutive points.I bet the 9ers dnt give up any of those stats combined in the next 2 games.

Heh, you do realize this "the seahawks are cheaters" narrative you have going locks you into a position of whining when we do well, right?

the seahawks are cheaters and they are gaming the system with these suspensions. i don't need to whine or complain about anything. harbaugh is undefeated against the seachickens. we already handled you earlier this year. we are in first place in the division. me making a true statement about your squad doesn't mean i'm setting up excuses beforehand. they were cheating when we played them earlier this year, they were cheating when we played them twice last year. we beat them every time so them using PEDs is not a valid excuse for us losing

Godslay

Banned
they were dropping aldon into coverage A LOT. more than in any other game this season. he was also being blatantly held throughout the game. again i say, 65+ drop backs and 1 hold called.... lol absolute trash

I know that feeling. I did see Aldon drop into coverage last night quite a bit.

Theres holds on every play,by every team.Still though Brady threw for 443 yards and scored 28 consecutive points.I bet the 9ers dnt give up any of those stats combined in the next 2 games.

i don't expect every holding call to be made. i expect a holding call to be made when a guy is coming off the corner and the offensive lineman grabs and then tackles him. but then again i shouldn't expect any calls against golden boy. he can spike the ball in front of the officials face and tell the official to go fuck himself and the official would just stay quiet. krafts money goes a long way, just not long enough to beat the 49ers

i don't expect every holding call to be made. i expect a holding call to be made when a guy is coming off the corner and the offensive lineman grabs and then tackles him. but then again i shouldn't expect any calls against golden boy. he can spike the ball in front of the officials face and tell the official to go fuck himself and the official would just stay quiet. krafts money goes a long way, just not long enough to beat the 49ers

Look forward to seeing you guys again maybe.Aldon could say hi to Gronk.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
the seahawks are cheaters and they are gaming the system with these suspensions. i don't need to whine or complain about anything. harbaugh is undefeated against the seachickens. we already handled you earlier this year. we are in first place in the division. me making a true statement about your squad doesn't mean i'm setting up excuses beforehand. they were cheating when we played them earlier this year, they were cheating when we played them twice last year. we beat them every time so them using PEDs is not a valid excuse for us losing
Ok, now, while it is on the banned substances list I'm not clear on why Adderall is considered a PED over something like coffee.

3Sixty

So are we still using this thread for the Jets/Titans ghetto?

Always good to have to Jets to cheer you up after a rough couple of days.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnccc @ running an option with Jake Locker.

Can't wait till this option read fad is over and we see the collapse of Russel Wilson and Fraudernick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom