• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
JJWattBelt.gif

Dont give a fuck! Just want to see JJ !
How did that game turn out again? Please refresh my memory

MechDX

Meaningless title! Lovie said so. Who am I to doubt Lovie Smith?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/17/urlacher-i-dont-care-about-fans-media/

So Brian Urlacher basically insisted everyone who isn’t in the locker room doesn’t know anything about football, during a post-game appearance on WFLD TV with Lou Canellis.

When it was suggested after the 21-13 loss to the Packers that fans and media were critical of Lovie Smith, Urlacher went off on the lot of them.

“Two of the people I don’t care about: fans or media,” Urlacher said, via the Chicago Tribune. “They can say what they want to about our head coach, about our players. . . . It does bother me. They don’t know what they’re talking about, obviously.

Well obviously urlacher dont give a damn what you think either.

How does Packers-GAF feel about the possibility of Peterson breaking Dickerson's record against them? I have mixed emotions. F the Vikings, but a great RB is maybe my favorite thing in football, and AP is hard to despise.

I definitely don't want to see any horseshit like the Favre-Strahan setup, though.

eznark

Banned
How does Packers-GAF feel about the possibility of Peterson breaking Dickerson's record against them? I have mixed emotions. F the Vikings, but a great RB is maybe my favorite thing in football, and AP is hard to despise.

I definitely don't want to see any horseshit like the Favre-Strahan setup, though.

Personal records are for fans of shitty franchises. I hope he gets it so slo stops punching his son.

It's going to be great to see the Bears implode after they miss the playoffs.

Blow it up!

Aren't they already imploding?

Anyway, I hope they do blow things up. Emery pretty much said it would at the start of the season. But that would mean eating the last year of Lovie's contract, which is a pretty hefty sum. I fear we'll get another year of re-arranging the deck chairs. Maybe they'll fire Tice and replace him with Jeremy Bates, to make Cutler happy.

eznark

Banned
After that fake punt my daughter went and got the belt. Boy did she luck out!
Yeah, just mad that giving the spotlight to retards only serves to attract more retards. E.g. the Oakland Raiders.

How else can You get the Preisdent to talk about you?

Greg

I would like to see him get it because he's awesome, it's a great story, and he deserves some recognition (we know it's not going to come from the team aspect of the game as long as he's there.)

Although if the game is worth winning for the Packers, Peterson is going to look like Brees when he's running the ball while the Packers are up by 28.

jakncoke

Banned
Just had a bomb thread at my kid's school. Sweet.

I remember one year at hs we had like 8 in one month. The first was like holy shit wat this is happening, then each one after is like ok who doesnt want to take a test. My brother was down at Pitt main for that mess whatever that ended up being.

I would like to see him get it because he's awesome, it's a great story, and he deserves some recognition (we know it's not going to come from the team aspect of the game as long as he's there.)

Although if the game is worth winning for the Packers, Peterson is going to look like Brees when he's running the ball while the Packers are up by 28.

Maybe Clay Matthews will pull a Favre and let him run over him for the extra yardage he needs to break the record.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Aren't they already imploding?

Anyway, I hope they do blow things up. Emery pretty much said it would at the start of the season. But that would mean eating the last year of Lovie's contract, which is a pretty hefty sum. I fear we'll get another year of re-arranging the deck chairs. Maybe they'll fire Tice and replace him with Jeremy Bates, to make Cutler happy.

It's just wishful thinking on my part, but I agree the current crew of Cutler, Lovie, and BMarsh will get one more year.

Unless the person that transcribed this is an idiot, Urlacher is even stupider than we could have ever imagined.

"I don’t care about the fans or media,”

"It does bother me."

Pretty sure it's whoever did the transcribing. They also botched Urlacher's quote about Jeffrey beating up the ref's son in school in another article. Unless, Urlacher was drunk. Hopefully he didn't father any more children afterwards.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Well, Titan Up and all that. Hopefully Britt can build upon his what should not have been his first real game and get something going. Our O-line is so trashed, I'm surprised it's actually holding up as well as it is.

Locker, I love you. Seriously, I do. You have great potential. Just please, please, don't lock on a receiver before the ball is snapped. Learn from your mistakes and read through your progressions.

To 5-9 we go. Hopefully.

squicken

So Saban's leaving Bama

“We chose Drew Brees,” Saban told Dan Le Batard of 790 The Ticket in Miami. “I’ve never ever talked about this publicly. . . . That’s the guy we made the first offer to.”

Saban said that Brees failed the physical after Brees and the Dolphins had agreed to terms. Brees had suffered a shoulder injury during the final game of the 2005 regular season.

Instead, the Dolphins sent a second-round pick to the Vikings for quarterback Daunte Culpepper, who had torn his ACL, MCL, and PCL during an October 2005 game against the Panthers.

Since Saban never does anything without a plan, the plan could be to clean the slate on the perception that he picked Culpepper over Brees, shifting the blame to the doctors and in turning clearing a path for NFL teams that may have lingering concerns regarding his perceived preference for Culpepper over Brees to chase Saban.

Talon

Hey, nobody post in the new thread after it goes up for 60 seconds. I want to reserve the first post for MVP, OPOY, DPOY, OROY, DROY, et al.

MechDX

Hey, nobody post in the new thread after it goes up for 60 seconds. I want to reserve the first post for MVP, OPOY, DPOY, OROY, DROY, et al.

Nobody paid attention when you said you were putting it up early. You think they will actually listen now?

Nakazato

Well, Titan Up and all that. Hopefully Britt can build upon his what should not have been his first real game and get something going. Our O-line is so trashed, I'm surprised it's actually holding up as well as it is.

Locker, I love you. Seriously, I do. You have great potential. Just please, please, don't lock on a receiver before the ball is snapped. Learn from your mistakes and read through your progressions.

To 5-9 we go. Hopefully.

Timber wolf i think you spoke for all titans fans. My dad fells the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom