• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Doug Martin lol looks like a tiny Jolly Green Giant

izd7CbHacPFvb.jpg

Canuck76

Banned
i'm actually looking forward to our matchup with the seachickens next week more. i don't give a fuck about the patriots. they are cheaters and none of their superbowl wins are legitimate. after we beat you it will be the same as after we beat the bears: just another dominant victory over an overrated team.

and unlike you, we are actually starting our backup QB. that's how much respect we have for the pats

I think it's going to be great. NFC West has quickly in 2 seasons become the black and blue division of the NFL with the toughest defences.

I don't want to beat anyone more than SF.

In other news i see Lavonte David is playing pretty well for Tampa. From watching that kid here in Nebraska i knew he'd be a great pro. Kid is a tackling machine.

That D (and that whole team) could be pretty scary in 2 seasons or even just next season.

JCizzle

i mean you should, since you'll both be on 9 wins and that will decide the division for you

you dont want 2 losses in a row.

#smallmarketteams and their priorities

Remember 15 years ago when the Pats were the least valued team in the league and Robert almost moved them to fucking Connecticut? Yeah. You're a Tommy injury/retirement away from that happening again.

squicken

Remember 15 years ago when the Pats were the least valued team in the league and Robert almost moved them to fucking Connecticut? Yeah. You're a Tommy injury/retirement away from that happening again.

like every other patriots fan, he does not remember that

Lunchbox

Banned

you were born in 2001 and think brady changed our franchise. Bledsoe already made us a winning team and then belichick took over and created the dynasty.

when bill goes, we'll be like the raiders, not brady

Lunchbox

Banned
Why do things that happened 5 years ago matter for this season? If we're going to live off our teams past seasons then ill take the niners over any franchise. Suck our diiiiiiiiiiicks!

07 patriots would kill any SF team of any decade

only reason that sleazebag montana won anything in his life was because Rodney Harrison wasnt born yet

07 patriots would kill any SF team of any decade

only reason that sleazebag montana won anything in his life was because Rodney Harrison wasnt born yet

07 patriots suck dick just like all of your other teams since you got caught cheating. You have no legit Super Bowl wins and you know that

Lunchbox

Banned
What does that have to do with the patriots cheating for years and years and years?

see you can try and throw mud but your teams legacy is ancient history

you ask young kids growing up and learning the game now, they know only one dominant team. one dominant dynasty that has been sending quakes throughout the NFL ever since they learned to think. they see Bill belichick walkout with his QB next to him, and it automatically registers. no one remembers the 70s and 80s, thats why for half of san fran is looking towards sunday like its their time to shine, its their chance to show they belong with ELITES.

but for us its nothing more than facing the jaguars. cause lets be honest even the jags were more relevant than you in the last 20 years

see you can try and throw mud but your teams legacy is ancient history

you ask young kids growing up and learning the game now, they know only one dominant team. one dominant dynasty that has been sending quakes throughout the NFL ever since they learned to think. they see Bill belichick walkout with his QB next to him, and it automatically registers. no one remembers the 70s and 80s, thats why for half of san fran is looking towards sunday like its their time to shine, its their chance to show they belong with ELITES.

but for us its nothing more than facing the jaguars. cause lets be honest even the jags were more relevant than you in the last 20 years

Ask most non pats fans what they remember and the answer is: *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom