• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy

nG3fM.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Remember 15 years ago when the Pats were the least valued team in the league and Robert almost moved them to fucking Connecticut? Yeah. You're a Tommy injury/retirement away from that happening again.

Also if you want to talk about the Pats at least know your facts. CT was trying to lure the Pats to move to CT with a new stadium but it didn't happen. Then Kraft (with his own money) wanted to build a new stadium in South Boston but it got leaked to the press and the residents fought against it. With the leak Kraft got into negotiations with Providence and came close to a deal with CT. It was about a stadium and not fan support.

NFL Gafers, I really try hard to not ever bring fantasy up in here as I'm sure most of you give zero shits about my team but I'm having a realllllly hard time with a decision this week, help a Gafer out.

2 RB positions
5 RBs

Trent Richardson vs Washington - Trent doesnt put up huge numbers but he does score
David Wilson @ NY Giants - Coming off huge game, Bradshaw busted up
CJ Spiller vs Seattle - Fred Jackson out of the picture
Bryce Brown vs Cinci - 2 great games, 1 shitty one. McCoy cleared but likely wont play.
Darren Sproles vs Tampa - had a decent week last week

I think I could make a good case for any two of these guys, I'm pulling my fucking hair out deciding.

squicken

NFL Gafers, I really try hard to not ever bring fantasy up in here as I'm sure most of you give zero shits about my team but I'm having a realllllly hard time with a decision this week, help a Gafer out.

2 RB positions
5 RBs

Trent Richardson vs Washington - Trent doesnt put up huge numbers but he does score
Bryce Brown vs Cinci - 2 great games, 1 shitty one. McCoy cleared but likely wont play.

I think I could make a good case for any two of these guys, I'm pulling my fucking hair out deciding.

That's a deep bench haha. Definitely TRich and then I have no idea. I guess Spiller but you know that no matter what you choose you'll be kicking yourself. One of those guys is scoring 20+ and there's no way to know who

Wrayfield

2 RB positions
5 RBs

I always look at matchups, not individual season performances. Therefore, avoid a RB playing Seattle run D.

Richardson's a go. He gets the carries, also Washington D is somewhat decimated.
Wilson plays a tired Atlanta D that has already clinched their division. Those would be my two choices, not that I ever had much success in FF.

Sproles if you're not too sold on Wilson -- that little dynamo of a man can run and catch and Saints have nothing to lose.

LJ11

I really like Dane Brugler, seems like a really nice guy, gave out his draft guide for free last year. Don't know much about Sheldon Richardson, but I've noticed the buzz around him, some sort of freak who's going to blow up the combine. Didn't watch as much football as I did last year, and Missouri was awful.

Wouldn't mind taking another DT, but I'd rather have a DE/WR. Read a story about Dareus the other day, this dude didn't leave his house for months after his brother's death. He was afraid something would happen to him, most of the people he loved are dead. Serious case of depression, he only left his house for football related activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom