• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Man this shit is ridiculous, and yet the bullshit of being legit enough for your race culture, exists.

My family sure doesn't think I'm Mexican enough.

You're mexican? I thought you were an angry, 40 something, roided up white guy.

Damn avatars and their perception.

MechDX

Yeah you are.

Isn't he Mech?

stanley2.gif

MechDX

That avatar broke you.Something inside of you snapped.

This avatar will lead us to the Superbowl! You will be heralded as the saviour of all NFL teams and your abilities will lead you to riches. Of which I expect a 40% cut.

But you are still a closet Jags fan, just admit it already.

And you better pray the pats beat the Niners. What I had planned for your avatar is tamed compared to what I imagine FMT will make you wear.

This avatar will lead us to the Superbowl! You will be heralded as the saviour of all NFL teams and your abilities will lead you to riches. Of which I expect a 40% cut.

But you are still a closet Jags fan, just admit it already.

If the Texans win it I'll send you 40 bags of dicks.

Im not afraid of FMT.

Bowser

Is he the new defender of the fresh biscuit?

No story to go with this?

What am I looking at here?

Cam Newton wearing the Panthers Shame for all the world to see.

Cam in a Delhomme jersey friend.

Is he being punished for something?

Trying to recapture that SB magic.

Was in a work meeting that lasted 1.5 hours (year-end admin shit, ugh), here's the story: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/29/3696247/panthers-cam-newton-finds-its.html

He's been wearing different jerseys in practice since the week before the Eagles game just to get loose, have fun and switch things up:

In the past week, Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has worn Joe Adams’ No. 15 jersey and Jimmy Clausen’s No. 7 on the practice field. Thursday, he practiced with his red No. 1 jersey on backward.

Why? Newton says he’s finding places to have fun as he tries to lead his team to a second consecutive win for the first time all season.

“It’s just something to have fun with, to see yourself in a different jersey number,” Newton said. “It’s kind of like comedy for practice just to change the vibe a little bit.”

Seanspeed

Banned
How soon can the Jets be eliminated? Will a loss knock them out this week?
I dont think until Week 16. A loss will hurt, but even if the Steelers win this weekend, there's still a theoretical chance for em if Steelers lose remaining games and Jets win out to win the wildcard by divisional record.

Patriots have 3.I watched them win them all.I guess you were too busy beating the shit out of Santa and burning cars to notice.

I did notice that the team you decided to root for to make yourself feel better got caught cheating by the league and it was so bad they had to burn the tapes. Man if you had only waited a year or 2 to pick a winner you could have picked the Giants. You must kick yourelf every day over that choice.

I did notice that the team you decided to root for to make yourself feel better got caught cheating by the league and it was so bad they had to burn the tapes. Man if you had only waited a year or 2 to pick a winner you could have picked the Giants. You must kick yourelf every day over that choice.

It must be sad that the only joy you get from sports is hating other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom