• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was being nice and you insult me. That hurts man.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/brownkave.gif

He's been very angry lately. I guess he thinks he got swag cause his team is finally winning

That's okay, I see y'all.

I see the fear sinking in, you're worried that there is a chance the Browns may end up being a good team going forward. It scares you so you lash out at me getting in those last jabs before they turn the corner.

I understand, it's okay to be scared.

MechDX

That's okay, I see y'all.

I see the fear sinking in, you're worried that there is a chance the Browns may end up being a good team going forward. It scares you so you lash out at me getting in those last jabs before they turn the corner.

I understand, it's okay to be scared.

I for one welcome our new Browns overlords! I even named the pic after you I too know of a time with no team and suffering through mediocrity.

This nonsense has to stop.I've never even said I liked the Jags.

Whatever Blaine.

No, the Eagles fans are little, whiny bitches 365 days a year.

LOL at you. You are the one who is always bitching and crying about other posters. Sorry you are such a pussy and get teary eyed when ever anyone mentions that the team you happened to pick to root for cheated. I dont see Steeler fans crying over the Big Ben rape stuff. Hell I dont see any other group crying about that stuff but Pats fans. I guess you guys have decided to take after your QB.

LOL at you. You are the one who is always bitching and crying about other posters. Sorry you are such a pussy and get teary eyed when ever anyone mentions that the team you happened to pick to root for cheated. I dont see Steeler fans crying over the Big Ben rape stuff. Hell I dont see any other group crying about that stuff but Pats fans. I guess you guys have decided to take after your QB.

Oh boy, I don't complain about other posters. I don't even complain about you terrible bunch of Eagles fans, I just really like to point out how much you suck, that is all. If complaining about the cheating and the Patriots somewhat makes you feel better about the complete incompetence of your franchise, please be my guest.

Now please tell me more about the Patriots-Eagles Super Bowl. How 'bout TO being injured huh, that must have really sucked, didn't help that his QB was still drunk from the night before either :(

I'm a Pats fan because I was born in Boston. If I was born in Philly I would be an Eagles fan. It's really that simple.
Thank God I wasn't born in Philly!!!!

Someone posted that we have the tie breaker over Eagles due to strength of schedule. Man I hope this is true! I want Joeckel so bad and with a new coach, we just might actually take him. Teo or trading back for Warmack would still be excellent consolation prizes. Third pick here we come.

This thread would be painfully boring if all the posters remained calm and collected at all times. FMT is a fan favorite for a reason. As his division bro, I have to wield some degree of hyperbole.

MechDX

Anyone else reading about this shooting in CT?

As a father of a kindergarden age child I want to get my kids now from school. How can someone do this?

I dont think until Week 16. A loss will hurt, but even if the Steelers win this weekend, there's still a theoretical chance for em if Steelers lose remaining games and Jets win out to win the wildcard by divisional record.

Jets can't finish tied with the Steelers and make it because the Steelers beat them earlier this year. So if the Steelers win and Jets lose, they're done. Also, I'm pretty sure the Bengals win eliminated any margin of error for the Jets. They can't get in now unless they go 9-7 and get some help.

Maybe one day the Eagles will be relevant again.Until then Eagle fans have to root for other teams to fail to get their happiness.
I guess this explains why you gave up on the Jags and bandwagoned onto a winning team. Some of us just like football and like to root for the home team. The Eagles havent been relevant for pretty much my whole life, but I am still happy to root for them. Maybe one day you will understand what it means to be a fan.

Oh boy, I don't complain about other posters. I don't even complain about you terrible bunch of Eagles fans, I just really like to point out how much you suck, that is all. If complaining about the cheating and the Patriots somewhat makes you feel better about the complete incompetence of your franchise, please be my guest.

Now please tell me more about the Patriots-Eagles Super Bowl. How 'bout TO being injured huh, that must have really sucked, didn't help that his QB was still drunk from the night before either :(
Why would I tell you about a SB that one team had to cheat to win. Even with TO and Chad Lewis hurt, and Mcnabb puking the Eagles still only lost by 3 to a team that committed the worst act of cheating in NFL history.
I'm a Pats fan because I was born in Boston. If I was born in Philly I would be an Eagles fan. It's really that simple.
Thank God I wasn't born in Philly!!!!
This is exactly how it should be. If I was born in a different city then I would be a fan of that cities team. Only a loser roots for another cities team.

Someone posted that we have the tie breaker over Eagles due to strength of schedule. Man I hope this is true! I want Joeckel so bad and with a new coach, we just might actually take him. Teo or trading back for Warmack would still be excellent consolation prizes. Third pick here we come.

This thread would be painfully boring if all the posters remained calm and collected at all times. FMT is a fan favorite for a reason. As his division bro, I have to wield some degree of hyperbole.

It's not really a calm its more manic depression watching Adrian Peterson run over everything and then realizing its all being wasted.

squicken

The team that played the easier schedule gets the pick. If you have the same record as Philly, they will pick ahead of you. Same with pretty much every team, as the Cards have played a tough schedule

MechDX

You should be able to just go up there and ask for them to get your kid for you.

Im trying to not over react by pulling them. Im in Texas far from the shooting but after hearing about this its a natural reaction for a parent to want to protect their children but then I would have to explain this to my boys.

How do you explain something like this to a child?? HOW!?

The team that played the easier schedule gets the pick. If you have the same record as Philly, they will pick ahead of you. Same with pretty much every team, as the Cards have played a tough schedule

Why would easier schedule get better pick? That seems so backwards.

Damn, some saltiness and anger in here today.

Giants final injury report isn't totally release yet but this tidbit was released:

@JennyVrentas: Amukamara, Bradshaw, Phillips and Sash are ruled OUT for Sunday.

Ebenezer Samuel @ebenezersamuel

JPP, Nicks, Beckum and Baas are all probable.

Also:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo

Down here in Atlanta, WR Roddy White did not practice again. Listed as questionable.

Supposedly he'll be a game time decision but I've got no doubt he'll play.

Seanspeed

Banned
Im trying to not over react by pulling them. Im in Texas far from the shooting but after hearing about this its a natural reaction for a parent to want to protect their children but then I would have to explain this to my boys.

I dont think you'd be the only parent.

You can kind of brush over it and just take them out for some ice cream or something and just say you wanted to spend some time them as a treat. I dunno man. Dont have kids myself. But I dont think most people would say its an overreaction.

brentech

Strength of schedule is pretty far down on the list of items that make a tiebreaker

Yes I know, the poster stated we had the easier schedule. I probably should have went straight over to the Eagles schedule to verify.

Narag

You don't if theyre kindergarten age. It gets to be a surprise family outing instead.

Damn I just saw the shooting thread. That is so fucked up. My wife wants to be an elementary school teacher, she is finishing her students teaching now, and part of why she picked elementary school was because it is supposed to be much safer. I feel so bad for all the children and parents involved.

So Tomlolin admitted the Steelers weren't prepared for the Charger game. Let me get this straight. You lost to the Raiders, to the Titans and to the Browns. You barely escaped losing to the Chiefs.... and you're weren't prepared?

I can understand being complacent and assuming an easy victory once in a while. As has been noted, SB champions tend to have one such complete brain-fart on their resumes.

But you have clearly been unprepared multiple times this season. This is a lame excuse for "I don't know how to motivate my players to stay focused against shitty teams. So now we're in danger of being considered a shitty team."

When is his contract up? He's been surviving on Cowher's leftovers and now that those leftovers are going stale he needs to make his own decisions (which have been horrible lately) and get his team prepared every fucking week in the NFL (which he has demonstrated and now admitted that he can't do).

squicken

Why would easier schedule get better pick? That seems so backwards.

If both teams are 2-14, the team that played the easier schedule is the worse team and therefore needs the higher draft choice. That's why the Colts got #1 last year, as the Rams played the hardest schedule in the league, and therefore were better

Striker

Prince, Phillips, and Sash all out Sunday.

If Matt Ryan and the Falcons offense doesn't torch this defense I'll be stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom