• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez-Runs.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sometimes living in Ohio in just a complete awe at the lack of intelligence and racism. So my work is pretty racist, today they were talking about the shooting. One guy asked, was the school made of mostly whites or blacks? Then 2 people basically at once said if it was mostly whites then it was a tragic event, if it was blacks its a damn shame the guy didnt shoot some more. Usually i let their racism go but i was like damn you people are fucked in the head.

Wow.

haha i know :p like 3 people from nfl-age happened to be idling the time once posted.

I watched a video once!

Also, I'm actually Josh McDaniels! GAF is the reason the offense sputters at time, because I pay more attention posting here than actually calling the offense.

JCizzle

I watched a video once!

Also, I'm actually Josh McDaniels! GAF is the reason the offense sputters at time, because I pay more attention posting here than actually calling the offense.

Offense stopped sputtering once Brady decided to flat out ignore you seven weeks ago.

I'm sorry I called you stupid Ari, if you're reading this; Your broken English and poor grasp of conversational direction were too brief in this world.

God speed and Bears suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom