• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

Glad to see Rob Parker suspended. Hopefully ESPN will not have him back. As annoying as the other First Take people are, I can understand why they are on television. Parker is an idiot, and I have no idea where they found him. He makes Skip and Steven A appear quite competent.

MechDX

Fucking savage!
only because he never offered me any of the meat

HcD4X.jpg

We should make this the background for the team loyalty pic since Kluwe now thinks we are a cesspool.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
really fun game pretty short though, unless you're going for achievebrus or trophies. it'll be longer than if you do

I don't really care for the achievements, just want to play what looks like a fun game during my Christmas break from work.

Narag

Oh noes! They might take away my semi-automatic rifles! What will I mow the lawn with?!

It's to keep your neighbor from mowing your lawn for you after you decided to let it grow out a little which, I might add, is your god damn right as an American.

First thing one of my coworkers said when we found out about the shooting today?

"Shit, this means the price of ammo is going to go up!"

Good ole Arkansas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom