• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

So...

I hope the Ravens, Bengals, 49ers, Patriots, Packers, Broncos and Cowboys/Giants (if one of them makes it) don't win the SB.

Let's go Texans, Falcons, Colts, Seahawks/Vikings/Redskins!

must suck when your team is so shitty that you can only resort to "well i wouldn't be TOO mad if team X wins!". dark days ahead for stealers fans, just as i had predicted all along.

trainwreck2.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Colt should do what Weeden did. Go back to college and play a different sport. He's got the bounce pass down pat.

harSon

Banned
must suck when your team is so shitty that you can only resort to "well i wouldn't be TOO mad if team X wins!". dark days ahead for stealers fans, just as i had predicted all along.

I'll have my lotion ready for when the 49ers inevitably fall short in typical Harbaugh-like fashion. Harbaugh's 49ers will go down in history alongside Reid's Eagles and Levy's Bills as the most reliable underachievers in NFL history. He's already made a life long career out of it (alongside beating his family), so I see no reason for him to stop now. Falling short runs through his veins.

I'll have my lotion ready for when the 49ers inevitably fall short in typical Harbaugh-like fashion. Harbaugh's 49ers will go down in history alongside Reid's Eagles and Levy's Bills as the most reliable underachievers in NFL history. He's already made a life long career out of it (alongside beating his family), so I see no reason for him to stop now. Falling short runs through his veins.

lolololllllllll i can just see the butt hurt in your posting. "MY TEAM MIGHT SUCK DICK BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BUT ALL YOU GUYS DID IS GET THE #2 SEED! LOL HARBAUGH IS A FUCKIN' LOSER!"

suck his diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Sorry man! I wish we didn't have to play each other. It's much easier to root for the Browns when we aren't playing them.
I guess I dererve it rooting against the Broncos all this time. This was gonna be one of my TD celebrations this game
ibysayXXFONLfl.gif

Also was Mcdaniels drafts really that bad? He got you Thomas and Decker, also Moreno is coming on now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I guess I dererve it rooting against the Broncos all this time. This was gonna be one of my TD celebrations this game
ibysayXXFONLfl.gif

Also was Mcdaniels drafts really that bad? He got you Thomas and Decker, also Moreno is coming on now

Save those gifs for next year bro. :(

Godslay

Banned
I guess I dererve it rooting against the Broncos all this time. This was gonna be one of my TD celebrations this game http://i.minus.com/ibysayXXFONLfl.gif

:jnc

He's pretty bad dude. I think bringing him in is playing with fire. He's struck out on a lot of other guys, drafted or not.

Fox doesn't want to show his secret weapon this early.

Good point.

harSon

Banned
lolololllllllll i can just see the butt hurt in your posting. "MY TEAM MIGHT SUCK DICK BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BUT ALL YOU GUYS DID IS GET THE #2 SEED! LOL HARBAUGH IS A FUCKIN' LOSER!"

suck his diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Lol.

I'm confident the 49ers will choke. Why? Harbaugh chokes regularly. And the 49ers QB has an IQ only rivaled by Jamarcus Russell and automobile accident victim in a vegetative state . I mean, look at this letter he wrote a few weeks ago, he's borderline special. Most NFL QBs are trying to finish up their BAs, but this guy (bless his little heart) is trying his best to try and graduate from the 4th grade!

Top Bottom