• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Kuroyume

Banned
This was so predictable though. With everyone harping on how the Giants like to play with their backs against the wall. Who didn't see this coming. So stupid.

I wouldn't know whether to be pleased or infuriated if the team somehow got their shit together and beat Philly next week. It also wouldn't surprise me if Philly, even after 11 losses, won.

NawidA

Banned
Can't believe the Giants will still be alive after their loss today.
Technically. Realistically, I think the two NFC wild card teams will be 10-6.

EDIT: Oh shit, they might have a shot if the Redskins lose? What's the tiebreaker?
I'm looking at common teams, I think the Redskins still have it. What's going on here?

Lol.

I'm confident the 49ers will choke. Why? Harbaugh chokes regularly. And the 49ers QB has an IQ only rivaled by Jamarcus Russell and automobile accident victim in a vegetative state . I mean, look at this letter he wrote a few weeks ago, he's borderline special.

oh i remember you talking shit about kap before he had his first start. now he has made you look like a fucking idiot! i guess i understand your perspective. you are in the bay area, you have the 49ers who have incredible depth and an incredible coaching staff.

then you take a look at YOUR team and what do you see? a puppet head coach with a clueless staff, a horrible/old defense who can't stop anybody and an offense that is complete trash. the future is dark indeed for the stealers!

Slurmer

Banned
Lol.

I'm confident the 49ers will choke. Why? Harbaugh chokes regularly. And the 49ers QB has an IQ only rivaled by Jamarcus Russell and automobile accident victim in a vegetative state . I mean, look at this letter he wrote a few weeks ago, he's borderline special. Most NFL QBs are trying to finish up their BAs, but this guy (bless his little heart) is trying his best to try and graduate from the 4th grade!

Who's he even writing that to? What an idiot.

The last three drives for the Ravens, couldn't finish it in the red zone.

If it wasn't for their defense, Giants could have made it a close game.

JCizzle

All hail Cheatin Pete. The artificial crowd noise is set, the HGH injected, bribes handed to the USC folks, fake punts ready.

Top Bottom