• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

h1nch

Colt McCoy had 1 TD drive in the game, Weeden had 0.

Colt McCoy is still a threat to run. 2 carries for 17 yds in basically a quarter. Not bad.

Colt McCoy won more games in college than Weeden.

Colt McCoy has a crazy hot girlfriend (well I guess wife now)

In conclusion, McCoy is at least 2x better than Weeden.

KingGondo

Banned

Colt McCoy is still a threat to run. 2 carries for 17 yds in basically a quarter. Not bad.

Colt McCoy fell on Trent Richardson's ankle, Brandon Weeden didn't.

Wes

venison crêpe
There's nothing to play for and we can't be a spolier to the Steelers. Let Weeden and Richardson sit out the last week.

What a clusterfuck way to end this era of the Browns.

Godslay

Banned

Well to be fair McCoy did all that in garbage time. Weeden got a look at the real defense.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Forgot to add:

Colt McCoy is a superior basketball player to Weeden

Wes

venison crêpe
So it's looking like it's going to be Lombardi and either Saban or McDaniels. Chip Kelly is likely going to the Eagles.

Fuck everything.

NawidA

Banned
Okay, so here's something interesting. If the Colts win against the Texans (and presumably Pats and Broncos win their easy games), the Colts and Texans would then play again the next week. That would be the third time they play each other in four weeks. Crazy.

Okay, so here's something interesting. If the Colts win against the Texans (and presumably Pats and Broncos win their easy games), the Colts and Texans would then play again the next week. That would be the third time they play each other in four weeks. Crazy.

Won't the Texans have the 3rd seed and the Colts have the 5th seed?

So it's looking like it's going to be Lombardi and either Saban or McDaniels. Chip Kelly is likely going to the Eagles.

Fuck everything.
Be open to anything, don't let anything you read get you down. I hate how some fans are acting like it's the end of the world

Top Bottom