• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Hunter S.

Yes but one of those was an away game Ryan's rookie year against the future nfc champions, then Godgers on a historical superbowl run, and then of course the fucking wild card giants. Are these excuses any good or what!!?

Thet're excuses for Atlanta to prove everyone wrong now just like they did against the giants last week. I think it had something to do with a bus falling off a cliff on here.

Troll

Banned
If SF ties Arizona I would be the happiest person on the planet. A 2-2-2 record in the NFC West would be the single greatest thing ever to happen.

jbug617

Banned
I'm kind of happy that New England will be able to determine if they should rest players next week. I wonder if we tank to get a match up against the Colts again.

Ænima

Skins fans so afraid of Romo that they're looking for ways to scrape into the playoffs with a loss. Pitiful.
Nah. We just think it would be funny if the Redskins didn't even need the win to get into the playoffs, but still crushed the Cowboys dream anyway.

Man even with Christmas, this going to be a long week...I am ready for this game to start already.

Ænima;45722512 said:
Nah. We just think it would be funny if the Redskins didn't even need the win to get into the playoffs, but still crushed the Cowboys dream anyway.

Man even with Christmas, this going to be a long week...

Chances are the Redskins will face Seattle if they make the playoffs.

bionic77

Did you watch the last two games? Tom Brady look better than ever in the 2nd half of the 49ers game. He looked meh this week though.
Yes Brady looked great in garbage time. That is called pulling a Carson Palmer. She still can't throw a long ball to save her life.

Man, FMT must be crushed. When is the last time the Niners got blown the fuck out like that? Not during the Harbs era that I can remember. It is going to be so weird seeing the Seahawks win the Superbowl. We stopped them last time, but I can't see anyone from the AFC stepping up like we did, especially now that they have the refs on their side.

What a fucking horrible Sunday. I tried to avoid everything football as much as I could. I did flick on the Giants game and it was nice seeing Flacs and company destroy them. Not because I hate the Giants (in fact I like them), but because I really want him to get that long term deal. It will be one nice thing for us Steelers fans to enjoy during a very shitty offeseason.

Other than football I did turn on Sprout for a second and figured out why eznark was watching the Goodnight Show with Nina and star (while desperately trying to hide a massive boner from his family). It precedes the Bernstein Bears which is pretty much the perfect kids show for the eznark household. It is about the life of retarded country bumpkins but cartoonified. Total red state cartoon. :lol Even my kids, who are both not even two yet, had the good sense to get the fuck out of the family room and find something more interesting to do. In this case it involved playing with some letters and blocks. The show was not entirely realistic. While they got the retarded part of red states down, they are missing some important ingredients of country life. Mainly racism, a scary love for guns, and fat people.

Edit; speaking of retarded I wrote blue instead of red. Fuck posting in bed from a iPhone.

You can say being down 28-3 is garbage time but when they made it a two possession game it's no longer garbage time. Then two long ass drive to tie the game?

ari

Banned
I thought the bears had it bad with a collapse, but i feel sad as shit for giants fans. What a fucking season taking down the best of the nfc only to be clobbered by overrated fraudulent teams.

Kiryu

Ænima;45722571 said:
Thankfully it would be in DC. I don't think anybody can beat Seattle in Seattle right now.
Thankfully? I know that Seattle Seahawks are undefeated at home. You still shouldn't be thankful because Seahawks are scary team and they toss 40+ points in three conservative game. I still want to see Russell Wilson vs RGIII game... Hopefully that decides for Rookie of the Year.

Thankfully? I know that Seattle Seahawks are undefeated at home. You still shouldn't be thankful because Seahawks are scary team and they toss 40+ points in three conservative game. I still want to see Russell Wilson vs RGIII game... Hopefully that decides for Rookie of the Year.

Yeah they are scary but they are not unbeatable away from home...

Other than football I did turn on Sprout for a second and figured out why eznark was watching the Goodnight Show with Nina and star (while desperately trying to hide a massive boner from his family). It precedes the Bernstein Bears which is pretty much the perfect kids show for the eznark household. It is about the life of retarded country bumpkins but cartoonified. Total red state cartoon. :lol Even my kids, who are both not even two yet, had the good sense to get the fuck out of the family room and find something more interesting to do. In this case it involved playing with some letters and blocks. The show was not entirely realistic. While they got the retarded part of blue states down, they are missing some important ingredients of country life. Mainly racism, a scary love for guns, and fat people.
:jnc

Kusagari

Yes but one of those was an away game Ryan's rookie year against the future nfc champions, then Godgers on a historical superbowl run, and then of course the fucking wild card giants. Are these excuses any good or what!!?

Besides the Arizona game, they got demolished in those games. Let's not act like the Packers and Giants didn't wipe the floor with them.

Besides the Arizona game, they got demolished in those games. Let's not act like the Packers and Giants didn't wipe the floor with them.

I was being slightly sarcastic about them being excuses, acting like a desperate fan in denial. I know the falcons have had issues in the playoffs, I'm just praying that they don't show up this year. It will really come down to the offensive line showing up or not.

Mindlog

http://i.imgur.com/5sMrH.gif
It's just the secondary. Fix the secondary and everything else will be fine. It's not like Freeman is going to have back-to-back four... four.
5CZ5R.jpg

Kiryu

Yeah they are scary but they are not unbeatable away from home...
Look, I know Redskins have no defense. The question is... Do you want to know what will happens if Seahawks score against Redskins defense compared to Chicago Bears? Russell Wilson destroyed Number 1 Defense in the NFL was San Francisco 49ers but that was at home. Seattle Seahawks' "Strong Win Streak" Momentum shouldn't be declining from today.

I love RG3 but I think Russel Man Muscle might be RotY. They have both been amazing but Seattle's played a tougher schedule I think. It's pretty much neck and neck between the two of them though. Crazy that after all the "Suck for Luck" years worth of hype he probably won't even end up finishing first or 2nd for RotY (not that he didn't have a good year, just not great like RG3 and Russel)

Top Bottom