• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Only if he plays against the Bucs every week.

Speaking of which, God-tier 2009 QB draft class 2 year report card:

Matthew Stafford: 9,733 Yards, 58 Touchdowns, 32 INTs, 61.75% Completion percentage

Josh Freeman: 7,063 Yards, 41 Touchdowns, 34 INTs, 58.8% Completion percentage

Mark Sanchez: 6,152 Yards, 39 Touchdowns, 35 INTs, 55.75% Completion percentage

Remember when many in the media and NFL GAF said Josh Freeman and Mark Sanchez were better than Stafford? Good times.

The Stafford bandwagon is leaving the station very soon, get on before its to late.

Steelers-GAF (those who haven't hanged themselves and disregarding harSon) - did Tomlin say anything meaningful after the game? I missed the press conference doing Christmas shit. I saw that Ben blamed the whole thing on himself (good, 'cause he fucking took the FedEx package that FMT sent him and snorted it right there on the field). But Tomlin had to say something like "I can't coach this team. I fucking suck at coaching. I hope to God that the Rooneys give me another fucking chance to trot my short-legged fucking kicker out there with the game on the line for a 50+ yarder or two next year. Because, you know, when it didn't work in Tennessee I figured 'what the fuck?' maybe he can kick it in Heinz Field where even some of the strongest legs in the league can't kick it fucking 50 yards. Yep, I really hope to get another chance to fuck this team in the ass next year."

"Oh yeah, happy birthday Coach Harbaugh," Sherman told NFL Network's Michelle Beisner moments after Seattle's 42-13 win. "Hope you enjoyed it."

lololllllllllllllll sherman talkin shit! can't wait till this cheater gets suspended. Hope you enjoyed it!

it = adderall or whatever PED sherman took!

LukeSmith

I love RG3 but I think Russel Man Muscle might be RotY. They have both been amazing but Seattle's played a tougher schedule I think. It's pretty much neck and neck between the two of them though. Crazy that after all the "Suck for Luck" years worth of hype he probably won't even end up finishing first or 2nd for RotY (not that he didn't have a good year, just not great like RG3 and Russel)

Luck's still had the singular most effect on his team (good ]7 fourth quarter wins]) and arguably bad [his turnover numbers]). Both Bob Griffin and Russell Man Muscle Hustle and Bustle have actual running games to support them, the latter of which inherited a playoff-ready team, and the former of which still had his team hang on to beat the Ravens and then win the next game in his absence.

Luck may not be ROTY, but he's done the most with the least of the three QBs in question. (He's also fucking incapable of completing 50% of his passes and has no time to throw the ball and Bruce Arians sucks)

Speaking of which, God-tier 2009 QB draft class 2 year report card:

Remember when many in the media and NFL GAF said Josh Freeman and Mark Sanchez were better than Stafford? Good times.

The Stafford bandwagon is leaving the station very soon, get on before its to late.

I will always be on the stafford bandwagon because of UGA

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lololllllllllllllll sherman talkin shit! can't wait till this cheater gets suspended. Hope you enjoyed it!

it = adderall or whatever PED sherman took!

I'm not one to defend the Niners but Sherman talked shit on Megatron and then proceeded to get on by not only Megatron but our former criminal douchebag #3 receiver Titus Young. We never heard from him again after him and his team got there ass kicked.

I will always be on the stafford bandwagon because of UGA

Good man, and many thanks to the UGA for giving us our QB for the next decade.

Kiryu

Luck's still had the singular most effect on his team (good and arguably bad, based on his turnover numbers). Both Bob Griffin and Russell Man Muscle Hustle and Bustle have actual running games, the latter of which inherited a playoff team, and the former of which still had his team hang on to beat the Ravens and then win his next game.

Luck may not be ROTY, but he's done the most with the least of the three QBs in question. (He's also fucking incapable of completing 50% of his passes and has no time to throw the ball and Bruce Arians sucks)
Russell Wilson is about to break Rookie Peyton Manning's TD record. I am sure Russell are able to throw two more TD to break it.

Bread

Banned
So we could get the boatload of other players. And it would cost way too much to get rid of Sam
shitty-boat.jpg

Miguel

Too late. Damage is done. Krampas came early this year and ruined what little momentum we were limping along with.

And would someone fucking get the Texans some goddamned new turf for christmas? I swear every texan rb slips once per drive on a breakaway

MechDX

Too late. Damage is done. Krampas came early this year and ruined what little momentum we were limping along with.

And would someone fucking get the Texans some goddamned new turf for christmas? I swear every texan rb slips once per drive on a breakaway

We can all go down together singing tha gawd aweful Texans song by Clay Walker.

Tabris

BTW here's one thing I learned from my trip to Boston...

I am quite disappointed in the Pats compared to the Celtics here... and also quite impressed by my photography skills.

Jz2PWl.jpg

JepIXl.jpg

Kiryu

hey we didn't break one of your players legs on a dirty ass unneeded low shot to the leg. i expect no less from the seahawks though. they are a classless team and everyone knows that
I believe it was after this "Doug Double-Tagged Slammed" play (when 49ers get their possession drive). 49ers disrespected us first then we disrespected 49ers. I did not think Seahawks player would break Manningham's knee or leg after low hit.

I believe it was after this play (when 49ers get their possession drive). 49ers disrespected us first then we disrespected 49ers. I did not think Seahawks player would break Manningham's knee or leg after low hit.

a shot to the chest will leave a bruise. nothing dirty bout that!

a shot to the legs can end someones season or their career. seachickens will get whats coming to them soon enough

Canuck76

Banned
hey we didn't break one of your players legs on a dirty ass unneeded low shot to the leg. i expect no less from the seahawks though. they are a classless team and everyone knows that

Both injuries were completely clean. Lol Kam Chancellor literally gave a concussion to V Davis on a 100% legal hit. Literally all shoulder. I hate to see players get hurt but that's just a testament to how hard we play and hit.

I seem to remember like, 3 offsides in a row that went uncalled as well.

No, no really that's alright have some extra time. Russel is pretty hard to catch.

bionic77

Steelers-GAF (those who haven't hanged themselves and disregarding harSon) - did Tomlin say anything meaningful after the game? I missed the press conference doing Christmas shit. I saw that Ben blamed the whole thing on himself (good, 'cause he fucking took the FedEx package that FMT sent him and snorted it right there on the field). But Tomlin had to say something like "I can't coach this team. I fucking suck at coaching. I hope to God that the Rooneys give me another fucking chance to trot my short-legged fucking kicker out there with the game on the line for a 50+ yarder or two next year. Because, you know, when it didn't work in Tennessee I figured 'what the fuck?' maybe he can kick it in Heinz Field where even some of the strongest legs in the league can't kick it fucking 50 yards. Yep, I really hope to get another chance to fuck this team in the ass next year."
He may lose us one to two games a year by trying 70 yard FGs but on the brighter side you won't find a sexier coach to look at and the Rooneys say he interviews very well! We can take solace in that as we watch the playoffs from home!

Talon

Both injuries were completely clean. Lol Kam Chancellor literally gave a concussion to V Davis on a 100% legal hit. Literally all shoulder. I hate to see players get hurt but that's just a testament to how hard we play and hit.

No, no really that's alright have some extra time. Russel is pretty hard to catch.
Oh no, he's back.
He may lose us one to two games a year by trying 70 yard FGs but on the brighter side you won't find a sexier coach to look at and the Rooneys say he interviews very well! We can take solace in that as we watch the playoffs from home!
This really does seem to happen every year, starting with that Redskins loss back in 2009.

Miguel

So Houston Packers gaf, what are your plans for the divisional weekend?

If the Texans and Packers games, assuming we have one, are on the same day, you guys wanna watch the game out somewhere? mech, smokey, the rest of Texans GAF. Granted its 3 weeks away, but what do y'all say?

MechDX

So Houston Packers gaf, what are your plans for the divisional weekend?

If the Texans and Packers games, assuming we have one, are on the same day, you guys wanna watch the game out somewhere? mech, smokey, the rest of Texans GAF. Granted its 3 weeks away, but what do y'all say?

You are making a big assumption we dont lose in the wildcard round.

i don't care about the VD play, wasn't talking about that one. it was rightfully called a penalty by the way the rule wants it called. goldson was called for the same personal foul last week. but the manningham play the guy is already wrapped up and your player goes at his legs. ridiculous.

and if you want to talk about uncalled penalties, take a look at seattles offensive line and their defensive backs. absolutely baffling how they don't get called for this shit. wussle can magically run around for 10 seconds and no holding calls even though guys are basically being tackled by your line. then your DB's mug our receivers (just like they did in SF) with no call. crabtree made a great catch on one of them with sherman arm raking him and all over him but no flag. it was like this all night. thankfully that cheater sherman wont be around in the playoffs

Talon

I'm going to agree with the complaints about their secondary. They seem to get away with more "handfighting" - if you want to call it that - than any other team in the league.

Re: the offensive line - FMT has no reason to talk when Justin Smith's whole game is predicated on holding jerseys.

cdyhybrid

I'm going to agree with the complaints about their secondary. They seem to get away with more "handfighting" - if you want to call it that - than any other team in the league.
People have complained about it for almost two whole seasons now. It's not gonna change. Although Goodell will probably make it completely illegal to tackle receivers this offseason.

lol i saw him racing that girl and then turning on the jets to beat her. what a scumbag!
I would love to race Sherm and get dusted!

Talon

People have complained about it for almost two whole seasons now. It's not gonna change. Although Goodell will probably make it completely illegal to tackle receivers this offseason.
I mean, it's effectively what Tags outlawed against the Pats.

Wasn't there one game like a month ago where they got called with a bunch of Illegal Contacts and someone on the team complained after the game?

I would love to race Sherm and get dusted!

what they do is actually already against the rules. goddell doesn't have to make any changes. it's just not called against the seachickens as much as it should be

Top Bottom