• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

After listening to Jennings on the radio, he definitely gone.

Nelson, Jones, and Cobb isn't bad but the Packers need that 4th guy.
Or just a better O-line and run game.

eznark

Banned
After listening to Jennings on the radio, he definitely gone.

Nelson, Jones, and Cobb isn't bad but the Packers need that 4th guy.
Or just a better O-line and run game.

They haven't had a fourth guy all year and have been fine. One of the guys on the roster right now will step into the fourth role and be fine. The Packers aren't going to replace Jennings, Jordy will have to turn himself into that dynamic threat (and I think he already has). Cobb will keep being Cobb. James Jones will be the Jordy Nelson wild card and the Packers will Draft n' Develop some other goof ass clown to fill zone holes and drop passes.

They haven't had a fourth guy all year and have been fine. One of the guys on the roster right now will step into the fourth role and be fine. The Packers aren't going to replace Jennings, Jordy will have to turn himself into that dynamic threat (and I think he already has). Cobb will keep being Cobb. James Jones will be the Jordy Nelson wild card and the Packers will Draft n' Develop some other goof ass clown to fill zone holes and drop passes.
There were 4 legit threats in 2010, 5-6 in 2011, and 3 this year.

The defense has improved greatly this year as well and will be even better next year.
So you're right, another WR may not be needed, but it's still a concern.

Greg

here's my chance to become an NFL player

brentech

I feel like who ever we have at receiver/TE can be put out there. Seems like we're loaded with guys that can do their jobs.
That or Rodgers just makes them all look good.

Remember when Finley was on IR in 2010 and we used Spencer Havner at TE. A converted linebacker... Ain't no thang.

It would be nice if Rodgers could develop a bromance with a TE like he has with Cobb and Jones.

Quarless has shown a hard work ethic, I'm interested to see how he pans out, for realz.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You should do one of those try-outs the NFL has, Greg. Then Marky Mark could make a movie about your life!

Fox318

image.php

Fox318

you people

Fill in the blanks Rob Parker Style:

"We keep hearing this so it makes me wonder deeper about him. I’ve talked to some people in ____CITY____ My question, which is just a straight, honest question, is he a ___TERM OF KINSHIP___ or is he a ___NEGATIVE ADJECTIVE___ ___TERM OF KINSHIP___
He’s not really. Okay, he’s ___ETHNICITY___, but he’s not really down with the cause…
He’s kind of ___ETHNICITY___, but He’s not really the guy you want to hang out with. He’s off to something else.
We all know he has a ___ETHNICITY___ fiancee. People always talk about how he’s ___POLITICAL PARTY____. There’s no information at all. I’m just trying to dig deeper into why he has an issue."

Jesus Christ writing 10 pages on fucking poetry is like having Sanchez fumble 4 times and lose a fumble to close out the game and then remembering he's under contract for next year. Fuck Finals Week. Fuck Sanchez.

fuck his bitch ass. failed my security final i was so mad the next day fuck him

Top Bottom