• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

jbug617

Banned
I hope he goes to SD. Beating San Diego is satisfying, but beating a McD lead Chargers will be even better. Before anyone says it, he's not a Bill Jr., I doubt he ever has success as a HC. He's hasn't done shit when Brady or Papa Bill is not in the building.

Some speculation in Boston is that the reason he came back to the Pats was that he might be the next in line when Bill retires. I think he is the only one to come back to the Pats after leaving for another coaching job.

Godslay

Banned
Some speculation in Boston is that the reason he came back to the Pats was that he might be the next in line when Bill retires. I think he is the only one to come back to the Pats after leaving for another coaching job.

Yeah, I remember hearing that. I think he's fine right where he is. As a HC I think you are flirting with disaster. He's not very player friendly, is a poor at player evaluation and drafting, and just seems to be an asshole in general. He only knows offense, and ran off a good defensive coordinator at the time. I am set in my ways against him obviously, but he's failed everywhere he's gone outside of a Brady/Belichick lead offense.

How many of you guys live in Ohio?

Probably a lot. Not a whole lot else to do in Ohio than waste away on the Internet.

I read on Twitter that EDS is starting at C for Saturday.

A. Fuck.
2. Anyone know if it's permanent?
D. Fuck.

Edit: It's perma barring injury.

Saterday has sucked all last season and this season now too. Good thing for him is that he still led all O linemen in votes for the Pro Bowl.

jakncoke

Banned
Probably a lot. Not a whole lot else to do in Ohio than waste away on the Internet.

Saterday has sucked all last season and this season now too. Good thing for him is that he still led all O linemen in votes for the Pro Bowl.

Yeah im sure we could reach like 10 gaffers from Ohio.

Saw Total Recall earlier this week on blu-ray. Good movie. I'm surprised it was such a bomba in the theaters. Fun. Plus Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel in the same movie? HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG.

Kiryu

Which are the three rookies?
Seen the video?

Fine, I'll list it here.

Quarterback "Time Bought"
1. Aaron Rodger
2. Russell Wilson
3. Andrew Luck
4. Robert Griffin III

5. Tony Romo
6. Cam Newton
7. Christian Ponder
8. Micheal Vick
9. Jay Culter
10. Matthew Stafford
11. Ben Roethlisberger
12. Philip Rivers
13. Andy Dalton
14. Sam Bradford
15. Matt Ryan

Talon

Hope fined $30k for his nasty hit on Cruz. Sounds about right. He was expecting it anyways.

Considering the last time he played regularly was 2010, I'm not surprised he was playing the middle that aggressively.

dashon goldson was fined $21k for his legal hit on Erin Hernandez. it was worth it though since on the very next play pussy ass hernandez was so shook he allowed aldon to get an easy pick when he heard footsteps. the soft patriots weren't used to getting pushed around and when they did they couldn't physically respond. no surprise though!

Talon

There's football tomorrow! :D

By the way, if I'm a Saints fan, I'm a little nervous that Payton's negotiations are taking weeks considering the hubbub was over the Loomis clause. He's either holding for $8-9 million (Belichick territory) and/or weighing his options at the end of the season.

dashon goldson was fined $21k for his legal hit on Erin Hernandez. it was worth it though since on the very next play pussy ass hernandez was so shook he allowed aldon to get an easy pick when he heard footsteps. the soft patriots weren't used to getting pushed around and when they did they couldn't physically respond. no surprise though!

Dathug Goldson seems to have a history of thugness.

brentech

Born in upstate NY.
Moved to Dayton,OH area at 4.
College in Toledo... Few years in Columbus working.
Now reside 45min south of Cleveland.

I'd totally move to some place like a Carolina if my wife would be willing to separate from her family. Have to slowly chisel away at that one.

I'm watching this right now:

6941_476572722393062_83871019_n.jpg

I had no idea this existed. Watching it now, I'm still not sure if it exists or if I'm having a psychotic episode.

By the way, if I'm a Saints fan, I'm a little nervous that Payton's negotiations are taking weeks considering the hubbub was over the Loomis clause. He's either holding for $8-9 million (Belichick territory) and/or weighing his options at the end of the season.

Didn't he flat out say he wasn't signing anything and waiting until the end of the season anyway?

cajunator

Banned

I don't see any reason He'd actually want to leave.
He has the perfect set up here on the Saints. If anything, Benson actually gave him TOO much power. He still has Brees and a great offense full of toys to play with, a city that loves him , and a team that is still largely intact. Not exactly a situation a coach wants to run from.
I really dont see why he'd want to go to Dallas again, or the Eagles, or anywhere else except for a huge paycheck, which the Saints will give him anyway because he deserves it.

what the fuck is this?

It's a horrible cartoon made by the NFL on Nick toons. These kids turn into football dudes with masterchief-like power ups and energy beams. Protecting the world from aliens trying to steal the really important Saints football. They saved the day but then the ball dropped from the blimp, it's okay though cause they were over Lambeau and Greg Jennings was there to catch it.

You know who else led his position group in Pro Bowl voting?

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHNNNNN

Talon

It's a horrible cartoon made by the NFL on Nick toons. These kids turn into football dudes with masterchief-like power ups and energy beams. Protecting the world from aliens trying to steal the really important Saints football. They saved the day but then the ball dropped from the blimp, it's okay though cause they were over Lambeau and Greg Jennings was there to catch it.
The opium addled dreams of a Packers fan?

:jnc, I think I saw a commercial for this once. Calvin Johnson was involved. I think he may have beat up a robot.

Top Bottom