• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

MechDX

I'm watching this right now:

6941_476572722393062_83871019_n.jpg

I had no idea this existed. Watching it now, I'm still not sure if it exists or if I'm having a psychotic episode.

Pssshhhhhh...

302315-20476-122582-1-nfl-superpro_super.jpg

Ol School!

It's a horrible cartoon made by the NFL on Nick toons. These kids turn into football dudes with masterchief-like power ups and energy beams. Protecting the world from aliens trying to steal the really important Saints football. They saved the day but then the ball dropped from the blimp, it's okay though cause they were over Lambeau and Greg Jennings was there to catch it.

tumblr_m3k58aIED71qbx51ho1_250.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Born in upstate NY.
Moved to Dayton,OH area at 4.
College in Toledo... Few years in Columbus working.
Now reside 45min south of Cleveland.

I'd totally move to some place like a Carolina if my wife would be willing to separate from her family. Have to slowly chisel away at that one.

I grant you Bills/Browns dual lifelong status.

Born in upstate NY.
Moved to Dayton,OH area at 4.
College in Toledo... Few years in Columbus working.
Now reside 45min south of Cleveland.

I'd totally move to some place like a Carolina if my wife would be willing to separate from her family. Have to slowly chisel away at that one.

Yankeehater now officially hates you.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
http://yfrog.com/scaled/landing/532/tcfls.jpg[img]

Schaub just bought all his O line 80" flatscreens.[/QUOTE]
Cheap ass. They already have segways!
[quote="cajunator, post: 45665003"]Why would anyone willingly do that?[/QUOTE]

I'm generous with my status giving. Should he only be allowed to enjoy the Bills?

brentech

I grant you Bills/Browns dual lifelong status.

My oldest brother went to school at the University of Cincinnati, but now lives in Las Vegas. Regardless, he's a Bengals fan.

My other brother, who's also older than me, is a Pittsburgh fan.

My dad, who moved back north to New Hampshire when I was in college, is a Patriots fan.

We all love mocking each other....
...my wife's family is all Brown's fans and it's not as fun laughing at them. It's just cruel. I do try keep up with the Browns since they're fairly close, but meh.

8295109213_d13f3048d9.jpg

Screw Schaub...got my own new TV
80" TV is pretty damn big though

I would start Russell Wilson.

(Russell vs N.2 Def)
(Andy vs N.1 Def)

niners #1 scoring D in the league, #2 in yards
steelers #8 scoring D in league, #1 in yards

wussles career vs. 49ers: 9/23, 122 yards, 1 int, 17 2nd half passing yards

i don't know what andy daltons stats are vs. the steelers but they have to be better than that trash

That hit ignited Hernandez.He had 10 catches.

not enough since he was invisible when the pats needed another score to tie the game. probably realized dashon was lurking again and just ran a crappy route on purpose. on the plus side for you guys, no one in the AFC is going to knock your bitch offense around as badly as we did

mr2xxx

Banned
Love how everyone was calling the Skins offense gimmicky and will be figured out. LOL. Now more teams are using the read option, probably more teams will use the pistol too.

LJ11

Love how everyone was calling the Skins offense gimmicky and will be figured out. LOL. Now more teams are using the read option, probably more teams will use the pistol too.

Pistol has been in the NFL for over 4 years. It doesn't really offer a schematic advantage, just a downhill run game from the gun for QBs who have shitty footwork and can't drop back. You can veer better out of the gun, guess that's a plus, and boot action because of the downhill run game. Back is neutral as well. Harder to pass pro A gap heat though, back has to step around QB.

Pluses and minuses, just like most formations. What you want to do ultimately matters more than how you line up.

niners have used the pistol a lot with kap. i'm not sure how it's a "gimmick". its more than the wildcat with a RB because there is a very real possibility of a talented QB throwing the ball. so then at that point its not horrible different from teams like the packers or pats playing from the gun and running PA passes or draws. its not exactly the same but i swear the way some people describe it these QB's are actual QB's and are using some bullshit trickery to get their yards. its no different than any other offensive system in that you are trying to take advantage of your matchups where you can. the read option/pistol won't be "figured out" because there is nothing to figure out. discipline and a good play will stop it, just like most other formations/offensive strategies

Pistol has been in the NFL for over 4 years. It doesn't really offer a schematic advantage, just a downhill run game from the gun for QBs who have shitty footwork and can't drop back. You can veer better out of the gun, guess that's a plus, and boot action because of the downhill run game. Back is neutral as well. Harder to pass pro A gap heat though, back has to step around QB.

Pluses and minuses, just like most formations. What you want to do ultimately matters more than how you line up.

and guys who keep fumbling snaps from under center :(

Top Bottom