• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Narag

I must have a super good UPS driver. IF I'm not at home, he swings by my work to drop stuff off since it's on his way back to the UPS center.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Worst thing ever for a fast food grunt are the self righteous parents and bitchy housewives looking for free stuff because their taco had cheese on it and it was made wrong.

It's Taco Bell lady, deal with it.

I honestly said the same thing to the friend(shes getting close to a GF) I was with. We could hear them yelling at the dude from the menu order screen while they were already up to the window where they give you your food.

I've complained about people getting an order wrong etc. but the way these "people" were insulting this guy shows that deep down they are unhappy, miserable failures in life. I've worked graveyard at a gas station before and I told Del Taco dude to keep his head up and not worry about stupid people like that because at the end of the day karma prevails.

Greg

Worst thing ever for a fast food grunt are the self righteous parents and bitchy housewives looking for free stuff because their taco had cheese on it and it was made wrong.

It's Taco Bell lady, deal with it.
gol15.jpg

I'll eat your mistakes

bionic77

Kind of off topic but still blatant douchiness; I was at a Del Taco drive thru with a friend at about 1 AM last night, and there was this obnoxious group of three girls and one guy in a car in front of us yelling at the dude working graveyard shift. They were obviously drunk and I shit you not were yelling things like "You couldn't handle this pussy loser!", "why are you working here?" etc. They were so obnoxious with dirty attitudes I wouldn't fuck them even if you paid me.

They were holding up the line for a good long 5-10 minutes in the drive thru (which is an eternity for a fastfood drivethru), just giving the graveyard guy a hard time, and I so close to 1.) getting out of the car and telling them off for being stupid obnoxious drunks and 2.) calling the cops because the driver, and everyone else, were obviously drunk and had no business being in a car. Looking back on it I regret it, but like my friend was saying karma will come back to them.

Can't stand people who treat people working hard at a shitty wage like shit.
Where do you live?

I honestly said the same thing to the friend(shes getting close to a GF) I was with. We could hear them yelling at the dude from the menu order screen while they were already up to the window where they give you your food.

I've complained about people getting an order wrong etc. but the way these "people" were insulting this guy shows that deep down they are unhappy, miserable failures in life. I've worked graveyard at a gas station before and I told Del Taco dude to keep his head up and not worry about stupid people like that because at the end of the day karma prevails.

I work fast food drive through and this is actually pretty common. You wouldn't believe how many people think they are entitled to treat me like shit.
Just yesterday a guy demanded that I give him a larger cup of coffee than what he paid for, and when I told him I obviously couldn't do that, he goes "well then fuuuuck YOOOUUUU" and throws the cup back in through the window, full of hot coffee, and screeches off.

Humanity.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Where do you live?

This was at a Del Taco in Menifee, CA, but right now I live in Temecula, CA which is like the halfway point between LA and San Diego and is known for our wineries.

I work and drive all through Southern Cali from L.A. county to Riverside to San Diego.

I work fast food drive through and this is actually pretty common. You wouldn't believe how many people think they are entitled to treat me like shit.
Just yesterday a guy demanded that I give him a larger cup of coffee than what he paid for, and when I told him I obviously couldn't do that, he goes "well then fuuuuck YOOOUUUU" and throws the cup back in through the window, full of hot coffee, and screeches off.

Humanity.

Yeah stuff like that really bother me since I've delivered pizzas and worked graveyard at a gas station before.

When people like that try to put you down remember:

1.) Deep down these people are unhappy with their own lives and try to feel better putting someone else down.

2.) Karma will come back to them. Its a law of the universe.

Work hard, make money and forget those idiots.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Max Payne was good but it was a bit too dark for my liking....which considering that Payne has been suicidal since the first few minutes of the first game, I shouldn't be surprised.

I've got xcom in plastic still....I'm a bad person.

Halo 4 is the worst game I've played this gen. Far Cry is awesome but my god the protagonists are awful.

Halo 4's mp is fantastic. The changes they made to the formula have been great. Spartan ops is really well done and the fact that they gave us the entire first season for free was awesome. All the new weapons they added are really well done and fun to use. 343 absolutely killed it, it is by far the best Halo game to date. I really dont see how you could think it is the worst game this gen when games like FFXIII came out this gen.

squicken

GOTY for me is Portal 2. Fuck off, I played it this year, so it's this year!

Under this proviso I am going with Skyrim. I will get to all the fall games after football season. Currently loading up on Amazon's crazy quest to unseat Steam. Whatever pops up on Steam, Amazon matches and gives that $5 credit thing

edit: ME 1 is the best game this gen. You were smart to wait, Kave_Man

squicken

Is this Washington TE this good or is Boise this bad? He sure looks the part

edit: Austin Seferian-Jenkins. true sophmore. dang.

Rams fans want Eifert, which is fine. In the second round. Draft a TE in the first round it needs to be 6-6 size/speed guy

I told myself I wouldn't waste my time watching the Lions tonight...but I know I will. Feels bad man, I wish I was born in Wisconsin so I could be a Packers fan

cdyhybrid

Is this Washington TE this good or is Boise this bad? He sure looks the part

edit: Austin Seferian-Jenkins. true sophmore. dang.

Rams fans want Eifert, which is fine. In the second round. Draft a TE in the first round it needs to be 6-6 size/speed guy

He is that good.

Does it matter? The Washington QB can't seem to find him even though he's wide open for the TD.

True. Free Cyler Miles.

eznark

Banned
Halo 4's mp is fantastic. The changes they made to the formula have been great. Spartan ops is really well done and the fact that they gave us the entire first season for free was awesome. All the new weapons they added are really well done and fun to use. 343 absolutely killed it, it is by far the best Halo game to date. I really dont see how you could think it is the worst game this gen when games like FFXIII came out this gen.

Because halo multi is bad? I was speaking solely about the game, not the periphery fluff.

Troll

Banned
Of these four who do I start.

Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith (CAR), Demaryius Thomas and Julio Jones.

Three of them I start, but who!?

e: oh and CJ Spiller or Michael Turner...

cdyhybrid

I don't know what your offense is, but why are they not doing everything they can to get him the ball? He's a matchup nightmare
We've had people open downfield all day. Early-season O-line struggles have caused our QB to play scared, he doesn't look downfield anymore.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Of these four who do I start.

Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith (CAR), Demaryius Thomas and Julio Jones.

Three of them I start, but who!?

e: oh and CJ Spiller or Michael Turner...

How many starting spots do you have? Julio is getting locked down so I`d go with BMarsh andSpillet.

fantasy question:

1. if you could start only 2 of these guys, which would it be:

A. Reggie Bush
B. Darren Sproles
C. Ray Rice

2. if you could only start 3 of these guys, which would it be:

A. Julio Jones
B. AJ Green
C. James Jones
D. Michael Crabtree

eznark

Banned
I wouldn't start Jones. Packers are only going to do just enough to win. Rodgers probably won't even play the whole game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What are you guys eating for the big game tonight? I two large cheese pizzas ordered with a 12 pack of beer just to sooth my emotions in case we get our asses kicked tonight.

Top Bottom