• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Wes in style...

418021_10151321312047372_1279553281_n.jpg

It doesn't matter if you go out in the Wild Card round, go out in the AFC/NFC Champion or lose in the Super Bowl, a season without a Lombardi is a season without a Lombardi (although the Browns are going to soon prove that a season without a Lombardi might be a good thing). Enjoy underachieving, or as Harbaugh calls it, a way of life.

better to have an actual shot than be like the steelers who probably wont even make the playoffs. this decade will be very similar to the 80's.... for both of our teams!

dkeane

Using the Wii U and TVii to watch sports is sort of cool. Should be fun tonight and tomorrow. My NNID is dkeane. Add me!

Xenoblade. Haven't played Halo 4 yet so it would probably be that when I get some time off work to play (which looks like it'll never happen).

i didn't finish Halo 4 but the story was sappy as fuck when it came to master chief and cortana. can anyone spoiler tag if they fuck before the end of it or not?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i didn't finish Halo 4 but the story was sappy as fuck when it came to master chief and cortana. can anyone spoiler tag if they fuck before the end of it or not?

Yeah that's been a fear of mine after seeing some of the trailers. It would probably win GOTY for me just based on the MP, but I'd like to have the complete package when I play a Halo game.

The other day I was getting all nostalgia with my brother about the Halo 1 campaign when we first played it on Co-Op. Bungie/Studio 343 will probably never be able to create a campaign as awesome as Halo 1's.

Also if I ever play you or anyone on NFLGAF in Madden, I'll tell you right now my first play of every game is a WR screen to Megatron and I usually get a touchdown 50% of the time and theres not a damn thing you can do about it (most people usually blitz the first play on defense).

EDIT: Really want to try Far Cry 3 as well.

Yeah that's been a fear of mine after seeing some of the trailers. It would probably win GOTY for me just based on the MP, but I'd like to have the complete package when I play a Halo game.

The other day I was getting all nostalgia with my brother about the Halo 1 campaign when we first played it on Co-Op. Bungie/Studio 343 will probably never be able to create a campaign as awesome as Halo 1's.

Also if I ever play you or anyone on NFLGAF in Madden, I'll tell you right now my first play of every game is a WR screen to Megatron and I usually get a touchdown 50% of the time and theres not a damn thing you can do about it (most people usually blitz the first play on defense).

i would obliterate you in madden and megatron would be worthless

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i would obliterate you in madden and megatron would be worthless

With who Alexis or ThugKap? If you're one of those Madden players who runs with the QB every play I have plays to contain that. We'll have to play one day when I get a PS3/360.

I'm still debating if I'm gonna buy another PS3/360 or just wait for PS4/X720 launch.

eznark

Banned
Watching Barry Sanders football life. All I can think of is the playoff game where the Packers held him to -1 yard.

Suck a dick has been!!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watching Barry Sanders football life. All I can think of is the playoff game where the Packers held him to -1 yard.

Suck a dick has been!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGQp90Rzj9M

Link in case anyone else missed it. Barry Sanders is such a humble dude it's impossible not to like him.

Those Lions teams had some talent at the WR position (Herman Moore, Johnny Morton) and on defense, but we had Scott Mitchell and then Charlie Batch at QB. You can't do shit with that. Kind of similar to whats happening to AD in Minnesota.

I think AD will probably end up leaving Minnesota and go to a Super Bowl contender later in his career, which he totally deserves. Barry lived and died a Lion, but I would've been fine with him going to a SB contender to win a ring.

squicken

Suck a dick has been!!!

I remember that game. There was a game on Thanksgiving a few years prior in Dallas where they had a freak ice storm. It was the game Leon Lett tried to recover a blocked kick and allowed Miami to win the game

Anyway Jimmie Johnson realized early on that Emmitt Smith was useless on that field b/c you couldn't plant and cut. So he brought in his 3rd string RB who basically just went straight ahead and fell down. Fontes needed to do that in the GB game, even the announcers noted it. But him being Wayne Fontes ...

I think og small hands Dave Krieg overthrew a wide open Brett Perriman off a flea flicker that would have won them the game

Top Bottom