• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Since the game is on NFL network, will Cee Lo Green question my love for football?

He's not questioning your love, he wants it.

Ojqwy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What are you guys eating for the big game tonight? I two large cheese pizzas ordered with a 12 pack of beer just to sooth my emotions in case we get our asses kicked tonight.

I've started my "stop being a fatass" regime so probably just some pineapple or something. :(

I started a workout/diet regimate to, but I figured I would cheat cause its Christmas time combined with football so fuck it #YOLO
Two pizzas is hardly a cheat meal, bra.

That will wipe out all the work you did during the week.

You reap what you sow, as the great Tebow says.

eznark

Banned
Food nazis are worse than bible beaters.

My wife made a lovely chicken cordon bleu that we saw on Americas Test Kitchen last weekend. Delightful.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Two pizzas is hardly a cheat meal, bra.

That will wipe out all the work you did during the week.

You reap what you sow, as the great Tebow says.

Yeah I agree, the beer counts more of a cheat to me than the pizza. I'm a semi-alcoholic though so theres not much I can do about it. Years of being a Lions fan has turned me into a depressed semi-alcoholic.

Greg

What are you guys eating for the big game tonight? I two large cheese pizzas ordered with a 12 pack of beer just to sooth my emotions in case we get our asses kicked tonight.
water and blueberry squares

I'm not drinking any alcohol for at least a week - celebrating the end of the world for 2 days straight was not kind to me

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mike Ditka" "This is the most undisciplined, selfish football team I've ever seen." "The quarterback isn't showing leadership"

Fuck off Ditka you old bum, Bear dickrider. So quick to criticize Stafford yet you ride Cutlers dick.

Respect -10000 for Ditka. Obviously hasn't watched the Lions play like most NFL fans/spectators this year. Say what you want about this team, but don't say Stafford hasn't shown leadership.

squicken

You're just getting excited that you might get to see Tebow in person next year. Breathe the same air!

Absolutely.

The thing is, if they fire the coach and GM, and the owner is committing to bringing home Tebow, what new coach takes a job where he can't chose his own QB? What new GM takes a job where he can't draft and develop a young QB? Getting it right at QB is the most important thing a coach and GM have to do. Kind of suspicious on this one

eznark

Banned
Mike Ditka" "This is the most undisciplined, selfish football team I've ever seen." "The quarterback isn't showing leadership"

Fuck off Ditka you old bum, Bear dickrider. So quick to criticize Stafford yet you ride Cutlers dick.

Respect -10000 for Ditka. Obviously hasn't watched the Lions play like most NFL fans/spectators this year. Say what you want about this team, but don't say Stafford hasn't shown leadership.

It's becoming more and more evident that the person not watching the Lions is the guy with the pizzas.

Greg

stafford-derp-12-9-12.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's becoming more and more evident that the person not watching the Lions is the guy with the pizzas.

What Dick just said is such hyperbolic bullshit I can't help but be pissed. He's going to say we're more selfish and undisciplined than the Jets, Raiders or the Eagles?

He just said we're the most selfish and undisciplined team EVER. Bullshit.

We've had a bad season but if you're going to blame anyone, blame the coaching staff not Stafford or Megatron, and don't call us the most disciplined and selfish team ever. We were 0-16 four years ago, thats undisciplined and selfish.

eznark

Banned
What Dick just said is such hyperbolic bullshit I can't help but be pissed. He's going to say we're more selfish and undisciplined than the Jets, Raiders or the Eagles?

He just said we're the most selfish and undisciplined team EVER. Bullshit.

We've had a bad season but if you're going to blame anyone, blame the coaching staff not Stafford or Megatron, and don't call us the most disciplined and selfish team ever. We were 0-16 four years ago, thats undisciplined and selfish.

The guy who says Detroits DL is the best in the history of football is worried about hyperbole?

beast786

Football time.

big game is next week. kicking Chicago out of playoffs would be great. especially living in Chicago. problem is bears fans wants them to lose so they can get rid of Lovie.

Godslay

Banned
Tebow's problem is he can't do the read part of the read option.

It's odd really. In college, and from the footage I've seen, he was very proficient at knowing what the defense was doing. At times, he seemed like he knew what the defense was doing when he played for Denver. He does get knocked for not being able to read a defense. I'm curious where he is at exactly.

Top Bottom