• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Troll

Banned
Ok Gaf, how does my team (on the left) look vs this testa di cazzo?

IAxxR.png

squicken

We have a lot of depth because like you said Ted consistently knows what to look for. We don't have any freak athletes like Calvin though, its just that overall the entire corps is amazing. He hits so often.

Don't think we really have a true " No 1 " on the team which could be good and bad.

I've read theories that good teams should trade up and get impact talent b/c they already have starters that would be hard to displace. Close playoff games hinge on one or two plays, and more physically gifted players are more likely to make those plays that you need.

Ted clearly drafts for sustainability, and you guys won a SB, so you can't argue with it.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
That awkward delivery that Stafford is so good at and Gruden lying his fucking ass off about Stafford, good day ahead my ass. I need an aspirin.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
God Id love Gruden to coach Stafford and this offense. Wouldn`t mind Andy Reid or even Brian Billick at this point.

Keep Andy Reid the fuck away from our team. He's always first and long on the goalline with his shotgun passes and shit.

Lions defense hasn't been horrible tbh tonight. Turnovers have fucked us more than anything tonight, plus that amazing pass/catch to Jones.

Top Bottom