• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You mean the interior defense that can't stop the run and rarely scares the QB on a good team?

That has more to due with our slow ass linebackers not Suh, Fairley or Corey Williams.

Something Manti Teo could help us out tremendously with.

Honestly Vanden Bosch phoning it in this year has really killed a lot ofmthe effectiveness of that interior pressure.

KVB is old and slow now.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST FUCKING CUT STEFAN LOGAN ALREADY

I guess Kast and I just are not going to be able to talk about this team...I disagree with everything bolded there, frustrating as it is to admit.

Stafford is not our QB of the future. He shouldn't be our QB of next week, even.

That has more to due with our slow ass linebackers not Suh, Fairley or Corey Williams.

Something Manti Teo could help us out tremendously with.

Something we agree on. But Te'o will not be available at our pick spot and we cannot trade up to get him.

Unless we give up Suh, which I am a-ok with.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST FUCKING CUT STEFAN LOGAN ALREADY

I guess Kast and I just are not going to be able to talk about this team...I disagree with everything bolded there, frustrating as it is to admit.

Well with some of the thing you say I don't even think you're a Lions fan

Doorman

Stafford is not our QB of the future. He shouldn't be our QB of next week, even.

Oh, c'mon now. Even I'm not going that far. I had to go through this conversation last week too. I'm not saying to cut Stafford and I wouldn't be looking to draft his replacement in the first round of the draft this year or anything. It's just...he's a #1 overall pick. We selected him to become an absolute superstar, amongst the best in the league, and he hasn't shown that yet. Teams are not afraid of Matt Stafford "carving them up." I'm not killing the guy, but he doesn't have the benefit of the doubt from me either. I need to see what he is still.

Well with some of the thing you say I don't even think you're a Lions fan

I am absolutely a Lions fan. I just wish the team I'm supporting was actually...y'know, good. For more than one flukey year.

Top Bottom