• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Kiryu

im scared to think that we might actually lose against the rams... mainly cause of freeman. titty boi
Rams beat 49ers. (Which is best NFL team in whole NFL... *laughs*)

Those NFL so-called NFL experts...

There are no best team equally or better than as Patriots '07 or Chicago Bears '87.

harSon

Banned
I was talking to some dudes in their early 20s and they were astonished that I hadn't watched those movies. One of them was like "so all this time you didn't know about Megatron and Optimus Prime?" I said I "had watched it as a kid." He replied with "how? They didn't exist back when you were a kid." -_- He was dead serious, too. I guess it's been long enough that even Beast Wars was before their time.

They weren't in their early 20s if Beast Wars was before their time

cajunator

Banned
It sucked. Calvin broke Jerry Rice's record against a conservative garbage time D. Matt Ryan & Julio Jones had the most amazing TD throw/catch of the season tho.

Sounds kind of dull.
Well at least its Sunday now.
football time :D
I'm nervous as shit about today's game. Ware always gives us fits, and our Oline suuuuuucks. then again, Brees is back in rhythm. Who the hell knows.

mr2xxx

Banned
Blair Walsh is the best kicker in the NFL.

Sure feels nice to draft an All-Pro in the 6th round.

You probably meant Kobra Kai Forbath, its cool though I mean the guy is hideous and I hate looking at him but give him credit when its due.
i

You probably meant Kobra Kai Forbath, its cool though I mean the guy is hideous and I hate looking at him but give him credit when its due.
i

No knock against Forbath but Walsh is seriously awesome. Kai is like what 15/15? That's nice and all but my guy is kicked more than half as many as that at 50+ yards.

Wes

venison crêpe
There's an hour long documentary on the Packers and their interactions with the community on BBC Radio right now. Rather interesting.

Man, I wish my Wii U wasn't wrapped up sitting under the tree today. I'd be all over that TVii (feel free to add/follow flipwizard).

Guess I'll just have to wait for those Christmas Day NBA games.

jakncoke

Banned
Parents internet is so bad lol. Fucking 3mb verizon dsl + bad wiring = down for 16 hours + in and out today. tech better fix tomorrow.

Falcons will beat the Giants in order to go to the Superbowl?
Patriots will beat Denver to go to the Superbowl?

Is this plausible?

EDIT: Falcons and Denver are in the same side?
EDIT 2: Checked again, looks all good.

jakncoke

Banned
:lol it's true :/
I wanna see those roads maps, hopefully we get two early games

Im glad that although im currently in Bills territory right now(even though im in pa, will never stop bitching about this.. ever) that im visiting family 30 miles south which is Steelers territory. So i'll be able to see the Steelers :ben the Bengals

hwalker84

Who the hell should I start???

QB
WR
WR
RB
RB
WR/RB
TE - Jimmy Graham
K - Sebastian Janikowski
DEF - Denver

Big Ben
Kaepernick

WR:
Brandon Marshall
Mike Wallace
Cecil Shorts
James Jones
Andre Roberts

RB:
Stevan Ridley
Darren McFadden
Ahmad Bradshaw
Beanie Wells
Montell Owens

Roddy White put me in a deep hole.

lucius

Why wouldn't Fox in NY show a game, like Dallas or Redskins or anything at 1pm?
The Jets game is on CBS at that time, but that game does not even matter anymore.

cube444

So Stafford set a record last night for most yards thrown (443) in a game without a TD pass.

He also needs 7 more passing attempts to break the record of 691 held by Drew Bledsoe (1994) for most passing attempts in a season.

Dude's on fiyah!!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Stafford set a record last night for most yards thrown (443) in a game without a TD pass.

He also needs 7 more passing attempts to break the record of 691 held by Drew Bledsoe (1994) for most passing attempts in a season.

Dude's on fiyah!!!
Maybe some day Stafford will be able to sniff Bledsoe's jock strap!

jakncoke

Banned

Dude's on fiyah!!!

And Calvin broke the yards record (also whats the targets record for a season?) but at the end of the day they are 4 and fucking 11 lollll so records mean shit. loser talk

cube444

I can't believe that Stafford leads the league in passing yards (4,695) and only needs 305 yards to hit 5,000 yet only has 17 TD passes.

Top Bottom