• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

And Calvin broke the yards record (also whats the targets record for a season?) but at the end of the day they are 4 and fucking 11 lollll so records mean shit. loser talk

drew-brees_1571855c.jpg

eznark

Banned
Ryan Grant is starting for GB? ez needs to wear his Robert Brooks jersey with the Zubaz to honor the occasion

Packers lose yet another offensive starter in Green? Meh

Anyone who wants to cry about injuries can go get fuuuuuuucked. That said, GB needs to hire the Brewers training staff. Sheesh.

bionic77

I was talking to some dudes in their early 20s and they were astonished that I hadn't watched those movies. One of them was like "so all this time you didn't know about Megatron and Optimus Prime?" I said I "had watched it as a kid." He replied with "how? They didn't exist back when you were a kid." -_- He was dead serious, too. I guess it's been long enough that even Beast Wars was before their time.
The animated movie is one of the greatest things ever. I feel bad for kids who only know of the shit Bay version.

That is like only watching football from 2001 to 2004.

No wonder kids are so fucked up today.

The animated movie is one of the greatest things ever. I feel bad for kids who only know of the shit Bay version.

That is like only watching football from 2001 to 2004.

No wonder kids are so fucked up today.
I started watching beasts wars on Netflix, I use to love it as a kid. Yes

Owzers

Tebow allegedly inactive today......but i have the Redskins to watch so it's not a big deal. I'll keep an eye on McElroy to see what he does out of curiosity.

bionic77

Anyone who wants to cry about injuries can go get fuuuuuuucked. That said, GB needs to hire the Brewers training staff. Sheesh.
It's not the staff. Steelers and Packers use generic steroids and PEDs. Teams like Seattle and San Fran are monopolizing the good shit.

When a pro team is giving they players the generic roids from GNC you should not be surprised that their bodies fall apart by seasons end.

The Steelers need to get smarter chemists.

Godslay

Banned
Watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time this morning. Pretty good show.

Does anyone have Rayman Origins on Vita? How is it? On sale for PSN members for $14.69. Might bite.

brentech

Anyone work with HVAC or just know a lot about heating systems? Furnace or thermostat giving me issues lately. =\
Like the one part of my house I really don't have a great understanding for.

Does anyone have Rayman Origins on Vita? How is it? On sale for PSN members for $14.69. Might bite.

Don't personally have that game, but I see a lot of people recommend it in the Vita thread.

I heard good things about it. Here are couple of reviews from

IGN
The past few years seem to have convinced some critics that "artsy" platforming games ought to be short affairs, but Rayman is much, much better than that. There are a magnitude of stages to explore here, epic boss fights, unlockable character skins, hidden stages galore and hours upon hours of frantic fun. The notion that imaginative visuals and matinee-priced entry fees need be mutually exclusive is one Rayman Origins continues to dispel as hour after hour of gaming joy continue to ramp up in both sheer scope and in grand gratification. Rayman Origins takes on a genre mastery of ground work laid down decades ago and elevates it to astronomical new standards. It's a spectacular living painting that's as much fun to play as it is to look at, and it's a total triumph. Your move, video game industry.

GameSpot
Rayman Origins on the Vita remains every bit as silly and charming as its console counterparts.

The Good
Beautifully detailed art design Absurdly charming sense of humor Difficult portions never feel cheap Precise, reliable controls Plenty of variety.

The Bad
Inconsistent bosses Unlocking later levels requires scouring for collectibles No co-op.

Wtf? The Giants have been waiting for weeks now for their backs to final get up against the wall. They win by 30 today.

They Giants are beat up injuries are killing them, and they are full swing second half collapse 2-4 so far,I would say they win this game if Nicks was healthy but the dude is one legged WR right now, stop Cruz and you stop the Giants offense because Nicks is a after thought...as for the defense just run on the edges they can't stop anyone...

cajunator

Banned
Parents internet is so bad lol. Fucking 3mb verizon dsl + bad wiring = down for 16 hours + in and out today. tech better fix tomorrow.

That is pretty awful.
Im kind of spoiled I guess with 100 mbps fiber. Then when I go to my parents house they have 50 mbps fiber, so not a huge dropoff to observe. The city had to fight for years to make that happen though. Internet is offered like a utility and by the same company as power/water. I see this becoming more the norm in other parts of the country. Perhaps not Wisconsin.

brentech

I have that one but still haven't played it yet.

Have but not yet played: MGS3, ACLiberations, Mutant Blobs Attack, Doctor Who, Puddle, Escape Plan, Jet Set Radio.

Currently working on WipeOut 2048 and I'm not real good at playing multiple games at once. I do sprinkle in some Plants vs Zombies and Zen Pinball 2, but it's rare atm.

squicken

When the Rams start Chris Williams they will for the second year in a row start the most offenive linemen in the league. Bustford wasn't even good with the first 5 :(

jakncoke

Banned
That is pretty awful.
Im kind of spoiled I guess with 100 mbps fiber. Then when I go to my parents house they have 50 mbps fiber, so not a huge dropoff to observe. The city had to fight for years to make that happen though. Internet is offered like a utility and by the same company as power/water. I see this becoming more the norm in other parts of the country. Perhaps not Wisconsin.

Lucky ass, figured backwards ass cajuns would still be on dial up ;)

I have that one but still haven't played it yet.

Have but not yet played: MGS3, ACLiberations, Mutant Blobs Attack, Doctor Who, Puddle, Escape Plan, Jet Set Radio.

Currently working on WipeOut 2048 and I'm not real good at playing multiple games at once. I do sprinkle in some Plants vs Zombies and Zen Pinball 2, but it's rare atm.

Wipeout 2048 is awesome, that is all.

squicken

Rick Gosselin ‏@RickGosselinDMN
Detroit's Matthew Stafford has thrown 106 passes in his last two games without a touchdown. He did have two INT returned for scores, though.

squicken

Is it a field issue?

They have changed the turf, owners, GMs. coaches, offensive line coaches, offensive coordinators. But year after year their injury rate at offensive line is well above average. I've read stat breakdowns on it from all the football metrics sites and no one can explain it, other than it is a huge outlier dating back to 2008

squicken

Florio says Skins should set up some succession plan for lil' Shanny to take over. Makes sense but what if his daddy isn't ready to leave the game?

cajunator

Banned
Lucky ass, figured backwards ass cajuns would still be on dial up ;)

The city was updating the utility company from the old microwave tech in the 70s and decided to go fiber. they had an excess of fiber strands from the project, so it was decided to offer it for business and home use, to attract high tech business to the area. So far its working, and the project has broken even a year ago. It covers the whole city, so in many restaurants and businesses there are wireless hotspots you can access and some of them are hooked to ipads and things like that. You wouldnt know this city was a Louisiana city just from outside appearances. then you see all the drunk Cajuns and restaurants and fleur De Lis everywhere. I love this place.

I thought even dial up would be a stretch and it turns out that that bayou hillbilly has fiber that destroys my shit Comcast Internet.

Man I hate comcast so much. A few months ago they said they were doubling the speed of their internet. So I checked then and I have 30 down and 10 up, and I keep checking and it is still exactly the same.

woodchuck

The Saints are a terrible matchup for the injured Cowboys D. Saints like to attack the middle and the middle of our defense is all on IR. And Sproles is going to tear us a new one.

Danny McCray is the worst 3rd string safety ever.

So I dvr'ed the game last night and I just finished watching it. What the fuck is up with Stafford, did he hurt his shoulder this year or something? Almost every throw is sidearm. I dont remember him doing that anywhere near as much in previous seasons. The Lions really need to get someone new to come in and work with him if he isnt hurt cause his mechanics are just terrible.

Fox318

Thats no way to talk about our new head coach for next season.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Top Bottom