• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

RBH

nogenohere.0_standard_730.0.gif

Guess the Lovie Smith Revenge Tour crashed on the way back from Detroit. Can't say I'm too upset. You really shouldn't ever have to rely on a fraudulent quarterback and one of the worst defenses in NFL history for help. Ultimately the Bears didn't deserve to get into the playoffs.

ari

Banned
Guess the Lovie Smith Revenge Tour crashed on the way back from Detroit. Can't say I'm too upset. You really shouldn't ever have to rely on a fraudulent quarterback and one of the worst defenses in NFL history for help. Ultimately the Bears didn't deserve to get into the playoffs.
Yea, i really want a new coach, real talk. Arians pleasr.

Nameless

I'm still pissed about those two Rams games, it never should have come down to that. The 49ers win those games like they should and we're talking home field and the 1st seed.

Very true. And we win both of those games with 2011 David Akers.

Not sure if Harbs hopes he can get his shit together in two weeks or pulls the trigger on Cundiff or Kaeding.

There sure are a lot of bitter Lions/Bears fans in here trying to rationalize the Packers sucking even though their own teams didn't make the playoffs. Not to mention the Packers swept both of those teams this season.

GB's corners are fucking horrible. Miss an interception that goes right through your hands on third down in your own endzone . Get an unnecessary hands to the face call on 3rd down in your own redzone. Guard the flat when there's no one there and let a receiver loose on 3rd down in crunch time. Those 3 plays were absolutely moronic on GB's part.

Chicago even with their struggles finished with the same record as MIN. Minnesota owns the tiebreaker cuz they can actually beat GB. So yeah, go back to the CHI v. GB games...that fake field goal was pretty big in week 2.

I'm not a fan of Tice...wasn't when he was with Minnesota so if he goes might as well as get rid of Lovie too. Drafting an O-line and a better safety to replace Conte wouldn't hurt either....oh yeah and a TE too. Everything else on the starting teams is fine.

effzee

Reid fired according to NFL Network sources.

Eagles official site denying probably waiting for official announcement tomorrow.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
50+% of the team players shown in the SNF starting montage aren't even in the Playoffs now

LMAO

Top Bottom