• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Chrome is disappointing me in general. Gifs, a thick ass top bar, and shitty font rendering...

If someone told me how to fix those, I might switch for all the extensions.

Firefox or Bust!

I'm loving Sync from FF

Every laptop in my possession is up to date, it's a cool aspect

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Will Chip Kelly wait until after Thursday to take his NFL job?

Madtown_

Hell of a game today..Hopefully the defense shows up next week and the offense plays 4 quarters. Tons of mistakes.

Michaels: "What a buzz here tonight!"

(camera pans over old Redskins fans standing still adjusting their pig snouts)

Saw that, awesome.

Firefox or Bust!

I'm loving Sync from FF

Every laptop in my possession is up to date, it's a cool aspect

That's in Chrome too, though.

Yea, i really want a new coach, real talk. Arians pleasr.

I honestly don't know if firing Lovie really would work. If he's gone, that means the whole thing needs rebuilt. The defense is old as fuck, but they're still playing at a high level. If anything, Lovie should get one more year and then be gone, unless he makes a deep playoff run. Anything else, means dismantling something that currently works fine.

I'm not a fan of Tice...wasn't when he was with Minnesota so if he goes might as well as get rid of Lovie too. Drafting an O-line and a better safety to replace Conte wouldn't hurt either....oh yeah and a TE too. Everything else on the starting teams is fine.

Tice is an idiot, but it's really hard to judge him. The offense is totally crippled by the shitty line. The tight ends and running backs have to prop the line up, so they rarely get used in the passing game. Another consideration is Cutler. If Tice goes, that means another scheme for him to learn. When is enough enough?

It would feel good for Emery to clean house. But probably the best course would to give the current regime one more season.

Pimpwerx

SNRG3 about to kick off. This is the new, most-important game of the day, since my Phins laid an egg....which is touch for mammals to do. PEACE.

Milchjon

Narag linked to the GIF fix, on the last page.

That still leaves this:

iramTBSFLZa2b.PNG

and this:

ifdf85LEOptXy.PNG

(Chrome on the right)

Also, I'm lazy.

Also, I realize I'm way off topic by now.

ari

Banned
I honestly don't know if firing Lovie really would work. If he's gone, that means the whole thing needs rebuilt. The defense is old as fuck, but they're still playing at a high level. If anything, Lovie should get one more year and then be gone, unless he makes a deep playoff run. Anything else, means dismantling something that currently works fine.

Tice is an idiot, but it's really hard to judge him. The offense is totally crippled by the shitty line. The tight ends and running backs have to prop the line up, so they rarely get used in the passing game. Another consideration is Cutler. If Tice goes, that means another scheme for him to learn. When is enough enough?

It would feel good for Emery to clean house. But probably the best course would to give the current regime one more season.
That is not true. Just look at the niners and harbaugh.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Window Open (NYC)

Fan on Medium Speed

Eating a bowl of Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles

(Cold Glass of Ice Water to wash it down)

Fucking Polar Bear I am!

Mrbob

Mike Tice cannot return as OC. He can go back to being an OLine coach, but the Bears need a real offensive mind at the position.

Top Bottom