• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

ari

Banned
Cutler with 7 step drops all day long with that oline, thats amazing. And if you think Arians will change or adapt to anything thats weak in your line you're dead wrong lol

The bears had its best offense under Martz in the cutler era with the 7 step drops and bootlegs...and I really do believe that the O line can get help with some pickups in the offseason. I trust emery.

Rorschach

Manny%20Pacquiao-AES-047826.jpg

" It's worked out fine for me."

WTF when did you squicken to a division rival? This thread has become a parody of itself. For shame!

Being short is the worst. And you can't fix it. When my wife and I had all our shit last year, she straight up told me she always wanted a tall guy.

And I'm way taller than the gator.

Kolb will still be playing when Russell retires?

Wussel couldn't do shit against us either game. I'll give you he didn't have to the second time, but our D is no joke. I do not fear Wussel.

On another note, I read that Chip Kelly frequently beat both cheatin Pete and Harbraugh at the college level...Bring him in!

cdyhybrid

Wussel couldn't do shit against us either game. I'll give you he didn't have to the second time, but our D is no joke. I do not fear Wussel.

On another note, I read that Chip Kelly frequently beat both cheatin Pete and Harbraugh at the college level...Bring him in!
If Russell torched the Niners he can torch the Cards. I ain't scared.

And if you want Chip the Gyp, good luck.

beast786

I Am making a thread about football glorified violence as sending wrong message to our kids. I would appreciate your thoughts on it thanks.

Top Bottom