• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Narag

JwBgMl.jpg

She's a real catch.

Dragon

Banned
Lomas is a straight idoit for admiring that to the media, it'll be interesting to see how his career turns out from here on out

I remember Scott Mitchell on the Phins. He was so much better than Marino. With firepower like OJ McDuffie.

Thanks to Michael Timpson they didn't make the playoffs.

harSon

Banned
Besides being two feet shorter than him I don't see what's so bad about her. My standards are probably cuevas like though.

jnc

Her forehead is pretty massive. Although it's understandable that someone as inaccurate as Flacco would want a big target.

Meh. The "rust"/momentum myth was dispelled when both Colts and Saints rested their starters on the road to the SB.

You do realize that Luck is a rook right.

Sitting a guy for a week who turns it over at the same rate in which he scores TD's and then throwing him into the playoffs is asking for the scales to dip on the wrong side my friend.

jakncoke

Banned
lol Thaddias(sp?( Lewis got first team reps today and the browns signed Josh Johnson off the streets. fun!

Also nice snow storm happening

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He has a complex about everything. Most insecure guy in the world. But it drives him so...keep being a little bitch, Fraudgers!
It's so true! Happy Rodgers is one and done in the playoffs. The bigger the chip on his shoulder the better! Someone get Favre on the line to talk about Rodgers!

ari

Banned
I wonder if they try to pull Cowher out of retirement.

I would like an offensive nut personally, like Arians or Chip Kelly or even bid for Sean Peyton. No way in hell Emery would go defense with marshall and cutler breaking team records.

that being said, welcome Norv Turner to chicago.

jakncoke

Banned
I would like an offensive nut personally, like Arians or Chip Kelly or/and bid for Sean Peyton. No way in hell Emery would go defense with marshall and cutler breaking team records.

that being said, welcome Norv Turner to chicago.

Cutler with 7 step drops all day long with that oline, thats amazing. And if you think Arians will change or adapt to anything thats weak in your line you're dead wrong lol

Top Bottom