• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Zero Eagles in the pro bowl. Good!

Though if i had to guess, lesean will probably make it as a replacement. And maybe Evan Mathis. You could atleast make an argument for them two.

Zero Eagles in the pro bowl. Good!

Though if i had to guess, lesean will probably make it as a replacement. And maybe Evan Mathis. You could atleast make an argument for them two.

there will be 9 spots open for "replacement" players in the NFC if you get what i'm saying.

you get it guys? what i'm saying? you see because a superbowl participant can't play in the probowl. and if you look, the niners have 9 players. so in a round about way, even though i'm not actually SAYING it.... i mean you get what i'm saying dont you??

He may be cheater but he's damn best CB and Seahawks have the best secondary...

Oh wait... Browner is cheater. :/

your secondary.... nay, your entire TEAM... is full of cheaters. you have like 8 guys caught for PEDs since the start of the 2011 season. that's all i need to know about the seachickens. a team full of cheaters, just like their coach

squicken

http://www.footballperspective.com/who-should-win-coach-of-the-year-in-the-nfl/

5. Jeff Fisher, St. Louis Rams

Despite having one of the three toughest schedules in the NFL, St. Louis has played .500 ball this season. According to the SRS the Rams are perfectly average at 0.0, a big jump over where they were in 2011 (-10.4), 2010 (-6.7), and 2009 (-17.4). This is one of the least talented teams in the league; if you don’t believe it based on their SRS scores of the past few years, just know that they’re an underdog almost every week. In fact, St. Louis has only been favored twice this season, losing both games to the Jets and Vikings. That means the Rams have won seven games as underdogs this season, which ties an NFL record going back to at least 1978. No coach is doing more with less than Fisher, and it would have surprised no one if the Rams finished 3-13 with this brutal schedule.

Instead, St. Louis, in the most competitive division in football, is undefeated in division play. The Rams are 3-0-1 in their last four road games. Fisher has this team on the right track, and they should be a playoff contender in 2013. They went toe-to-toe with the 49ers and battled them to a draw for 149 minutes, and then won in minute 150. Fisher traded down multiple times in the first round, and while he missed out on Robert Griffin III, defensive lineman Michael Brockers looks to be the next in a long line of excellent Fisher defensive lineman. Second round pick Janoris Jenkins was your quintessential Fisher character risk player, and he’s panned out well, while ex-Titan William Hayes has provided strong run support in a limited role. The 2012 Rams look like one of Fisher’s old scrappy teams and I’m not sure any coach could have gotten more than 7.5 wins out of this team. I’ve got my qualms with Fisher as an in-game coach — it seems like his weekly goal is to win 9-7 on a 61-yard field goal as the clock hits triple zeroes — but the man can build a football team.

No alternates and they don't deserve any, and he shouldn't be coach of the year. But really a great job by him getting the team to 7-7-1 vs that schedule

there will be 9 spots open for "replacement" players in the NFC if you get what i'm saying.

you get it guys? what i'm saying? you see because a superbowl participant can't play in the probowl. and if you look, the niners have 9 players. so in a round about way, even though i'm not actually SAYING it.... i mean you get what i'm saying dont you??

I have absolutely no idea what the hell old man FMT is going on about. Anyone care to take a crack at it?

Buckethead said:
Don't matter, they'll be in Nawlins anyway. Soaking up the unique culture.

:jnc

LukeSmith

so did jeff saturday. who just got benched. all-pro is the one that matters

Letting the fans vote on anything is awful. Same with media, it's only slightly worse than having NFL-GAF pick the Pro Bowl rosters.

Let the players, GMs and advanced metric/statisticians decide.

cdyhybrid

he's basically shawn merriman jr. trash player who will get whats coming to him soon enough.... just like merriman did

your secondary.... nay, your entire TEAM... is full of cheaters. you have like 8 guys caught for PEDs since the start of the 2011 season. that's all i need to know about the seachickens. a team full of cheaters, just like their coach

U0ES0.jpg

Letting the fans vote on anything is awful. Same with media, it's only slightly worse than having NFL-GAF pick the Pro Bowl rosters.

NFL-Age Pro Bowl rosters would be a lot more entertaining though.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport Richard Sherman does not make Pro Bowl. No decision on PED appeal but PED violation makes players ineligible for Pro Bowl

winners never cheat and cheaters never win Richard PEDman.... or wait Pedchard Sherman. fuck both of those suck dick.

winners never cheat and cheaters never win richard sherman you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As bad as pro-bowl voting is, its not worse than the NBA All Star sham where China votes in Yao Ming even when he is injured. Or Jeremy Lin who will probably end up a starting guard on the West team...

Wes

venison crêpe
Rumour that Haslam may not even wait until Monday and will sack Shurmur and Heckert and install Lombardi as director of personnel Sunday evening.

Urgh.

cdyhybrid

As bad as pro-bowl voting is, its not worse than the NBA All Star sham where China votes in Yao Ming even when he is injured. Or Jeremy Lin who will probably end up a starting guard on the West team...

I dunno, they're both pretty damn bad. At least the NBA All-Star Game is moderately entertaining.

Rumour that Haslam may not even wait until Monday and will sack Shurmur and Heckert and install Lombardi as director of personnel Sunday evening.

Urgh.

Buy your Matt Barkley jersey now!

I have absolutely no idea what the hell old man FMT is going on about. Anyone care to take a crack at it?

He's suggesting the Niners will make it to the SB and thus, there will be nine alternates due to their vacancies. I'm glad I've known that the PB is a joke for years otherwise I'd be pretty irritated with D Wash not getting in. He was better than both Niner players this season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
HOLY SHIT THE RUMOURS WERE WRONG

DAWSON MADE IT. BROWNS WIN THE SECONDARY SUPERBOWL AFTER THE DRAFT

Well deserved for Phil.

Urgh.

I give zero fucks at this point. Just make the change so I can swallow sadness over it sooner then accept it.

squicken

I actually think an NFL-GAF All-Pro team wouldn't be too bad. Except for OL. Nothing is worse in the history of the universe than NFL-GAF's evaluation of offensive linemen

He's suggesting the Niners will make it to the SB and thus, there will be nine alternates due to their vacancies. I'm glad I've known that the PB is a joke for years otherwise I'd be pretty irritated with D Wash not getting in. He was better than both Niner players this season.

No, I don't think that was it!

I actually think an NFL-GAF All-Pro team wouldn't be too bad. Except for OL. Nothing is worse in the history of the universe than NFL-GAF's evaluation of offensive linemen

We should do this! Just as long as we snub fraudgers. I'm sure he reads NFL GAF and seeks our approval. (let's be honest he seeks approval from everyone)

Lolol midget fraudgers win another SB then maybe we can talk!

squicken

We can all agree on Joe Thomas being a stud.

CLE isn't far at all from being good. Coaching and maybe QB held them back. I wouldn't be surprised if CLE and CIN were 1&2 in that division next year. Not predicting it b/c I can't see how you're going to get much from a QB next year, but possible

Urgh.
I could see this happening, I just want change!
Also he'll yeah for Dawson, I know on road tested he said he dreamed of getting into the pro bowl or something.

And quicken you should be proud of the rams

Top Bottom