• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

If Russell torched the Niners he can torch the Cards. I ain't scared.

And if you want Chip the Gyp, good luck.

At the top of my head I want to say we have a better pass defense than the Niners while they have the better run defense.

I don't know anything about him as I don't watch College, that was a snarky comment but I was also curious to see if anyone here would comment on what they thought of him.

cdyhybrid

At the top of my head I want to say we have a better pass defense than the Niners while they have the better run defense.

I don't know anything about him as I don't watch College, that was a snarky comment but I was also curious to see if anyone here would comment on what they thought of him.
He's a good coach Xes and O's wise but he's very difficult with the media. He'll need his players for his offense to work. He'll also be leaving under the cloud of an NCAA investigation and won one big game in his tenure.

Mrbob

Wussel couldn't do shit against us either game. I'll give you he didn't have to the second time, but our D is no joke. I do not fear Wussel.

On another note, I read that Chip Kelly frequently beat both cheatin Pete and Harbraugh at the college level...Bring him in!
I thought the Cards had a top tier defense?

Bears offense exploded for 14 points.

Miguel

Wow, you're almost as short as Miguel.
tumblr_lfg0wbsGdN1qzs1ifo1_400.gif

I'm 5'8" jerk.

Wes

venison crêpe
Dawson misses one FG all season. Not elected to Pro Bowl.

The voting system for that is shit. Popularity is shit.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wussel couldn't do shit against us either game. I'll give you he didn't have to the second time, but our D is no joke. I do not fear Wussel.
No joke? Even taking away the points your offense gave us in the latest game, that's still 44 points allowed on top of the 493 total net yards allowed. In the quarters Wilson had to actually play, he had a 54% completion rate and picked up a passing TD.

He's a good coach Xes and O's wise but he's very difficult with the media. He'll need his players for his offense to work. He'll also be leaving under the cloud of an NCAA investigation and won one big game in his tenure.
I could care less how a coach is with the media so long as he's good with the players and other coaching staff. What is the allegation?
I thought the Cards had a top tier defense?

Bears offense exploded for 14 points.

Jnc! Cutler couldn't even get to 200 yards and had one TD. Marshall had 68 yds...Exploding! One drive in the game and the rest was delivered by your D. Forte had a nice game before he left though. We need to shore up our run D a bit, especially since we go against some top RB's in this division. If we get Teo to go opposite D Wash, be afraid 2013 opponents! Probably won't draft him though.

cdyhybrid

I could care less how a coach is with the media so long as he's good with the players and other coaching staff. What is the allegation?

Jnc! Cutler couldn't even get to 200 yards and had one TD. Marshall had 68 yds...Exploding! One drive in the game and the rest was delivered by your D. Forte had a nice game before he left though. We need to shore up our run D a bit, especially since we go against some top RB's in this division. If we get Teo to go opposite D Wash, be afraid 2013 opponents! Probably won't draft him though.
It's irrelevant to coaching in the NFL, but he was paying a street agent in Texas to direct players to Oregon.

No joke? Even taking away the points your offense gave us in the latest game, that's still 44 points allowed on top of the 493 total net yards allowed. In the quarters Wilson had to actually play, he had a 54% completion rate and picked up a passing TD.

Did you actually watch the game or just read the box score afterwards? If you watched it, you would know that your offensive TD's were gift wrapped by your D and ST, namely Lynch running it in. Lynch is a stud though, not knocking him. The D also quit giving a fuck with the O turning the ball over EIGHT times. Russel threw what? 7 completions that game? You want to compliment his completion rate for that game? seriously? The only thing we learned in that game was how pathetic our QB situation is this season. Your D is great, but no D is that good, our O was just that bad.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dawson misses one FG all season. Not elected to Pro Bowl.

The voting system for that is shit. Popularity is shit.
Troy Polamalu makes it every year despite not deserving it for several seasons at this point.

Also Kuhn and BJ Raji make it which really nullify the whole thing.

Yay!!!! Finally have power back after a day and a half. I guess this is karma for making fun of Bob and his fear of a little bit of snow!

Sorry bobbo!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nine Fraudy-Niners on the probowl team. I'm sure they'll all enjoy Hawaii.

Only one Steeler will be going. Shameful.

Wes

venison crêpe
HOLY SHIT THE RUMOURS WERE WRONG

DAWSON MADE IT. BROWNS WIN THE SECONDARY SUPERBOWL AFTER THE DRAFT

I thought there was a good chance the Pro Bowl would be abolished. What a joke. Still could be saved if they would move the damn thing to after the SB and only allowed players and coaches to vote. Also, add incentives so the teams actually try and play defense.

Spinluck

Holy shit Matthew Schaubert made the Pro Bowl over Brady?

I know the PB is a damn joke but..

Are fans still not allowed to vote for women or what?

Kiryu

Pro Bowl is joke.

Where is Richard Sherman? (he is one of the best CB, or the best of NFL!)

Pro Bowl's NFC defense are covered most of San Francisco... Not so surprising after Seahawks dominated them.

Top Bottom