• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

squicken said:
I actually think an NFL-GAF All-Pro team wouldn't be too bad. Except for OL. Nothing is worse in the history of the universe than NFL-GAF's evaluation of offensive linemen
David Diehl sucks. This does not require much evaluation if at all.

Will Beatty does not suck.

Talon

Not surprised by Spoon being left out. Nicholas has been more consistent in coverage.

Surprised by the lack of Decoud, though. Him and Moore make the defense go. I still stand by the statement that Moore is the best player on that side of the ball. He makes a huge difference when he's on the field.
Here on NFL GAF we judge TEs based upon their ability to play basketball and the quality of their upbringing.
Hear hear

ari

Banned
The chappelle's show is still amazing.

The rick james and that one kkk skit are probably some of the greatest comedy bits from any tv show program ever.

squicken

Almost nobody pays enough attention to O-line to properly evaluate it.

The EZ shot of the coaches tape is great for this, but even then, you never really know. I linked an article earlier where the Titans actually have Hutchinson making the calls from OG, with input from the C and QB. I'm not sure how that can be picked up on just from watching

David Diehl sucks. This does not require much evaluation if at all.

Will Beatty does not suck.

oh I wasn't picking on any one person. I actually think quite a few posters here have a decent enough handle on it. I just generally go by "this guy makes the minimum on a one year deal and he'll be happy to get that next year". Like SD starting street FAs probably is a good indication of their troubles

Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
He's a reeeeeeeeeeal prick

"@eznark
@patrickklepek Weird, I'm stopping at the Jay Cutler Brandon Marshall Fountain of Tears this weekend on my way to Milwaukee."

I was going to make a less funny version of that before I saw your reply to Patrick.

mr2xxx

Banned
Yes, one word nansy pansy.

What a horrible nickname :lol, he has to hate it

It has to be the worst nickname ever," Martin told NFL AM on Tuesay. "I can't shake it. It started in college, started back in Boise, with our linemen. I have a lot of bigger friends, and they'd call me the Muscle Hamster because of how much I could lift in the weight room."

As a Panthers fan, do you want Schiano and Freeman to be back next year?
Well, Schiano isn't the problem as far as I can tell.
The Bucs have a really good run defense (is it still #1?), but their corners couldn't cover an 8 year old girl.
Freeman, he's incredibly inconsistent, I think some of it is due to all the injuries they had which killed their running game.
So, if their defense and QB keep sucking, then yes I want them to be back :jnc

squicken

You know the Bucs are going to roll both of those guys back out there, next year. Something should be done about all of the terrible owners in the league.

They finally spent this year, though. Agree with you about he owners, and just organizations in general. Lots of players we think are disappointments or busts never had much of a chance. It's why I'm sort of glad David Carr makes millions and got a ring for doing nothing in NY other than look pretty

I'm glad SNES is gone. Hard enough staying on topic without all of the "you people" posts.

And God forbid Snes, Jackncoke and Alligatorjandro get talking to each other.

Top Bottom