• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

For KaYotiX/anyone that wants it:

mccarthy-is-fat-1.png

mccarthy-is-fat-2.png

For Greg:

greg-i-hate-you.png

because-you-love-finley.png

Ænima;45756256 said:
You don't have to have a great defense when you are playing the dregs of the NFL every week though. After the Colts started out 2-3, look at who they played in their 7 wins:

Cleveland W17-13
Tennessee W19-13
Miami W23-20
Jacksonville W27-10
Buffalo W20-13
Detroit W35-33
Tennessee W27-23

Not a single one of those teams can even be considered mediocre, and only the Lions scored more than 23 points against the Colts.
Dolphins are the definition of mediocre, thank you very much.

WedgeX

Banned
You'll see it again when they whip up on Her Highness Brady this weekend!

But seriously, the Dolphins worked hard to achieve mediocrity this season, they deserve some credit!

I don't know that they allow this on basic television. Maybe if there's some sort of undergarments.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I hate this idea that you have to turn make all logos sleek and edgy. Just leave it as be. Yeah the dolphin in the original logo looks goofy but it's a fucking dolphin!
Eh, I like it. Dolphins are sleek by nature. I do agree with the earlier comment about negative horizontal space and it should be tweaked accordingly.

Ænima;45756865 said:
Ah you are right. I hadn't really kept up with the Dolphins, they are slightly better than I thought. My apologies.
It's okay, I'm just happy I got to see them transition from a laughingstock to no one noticing them. Indifference is basically just a minor form of respect, after all.

Ænima

It's okay, I'm just happy I got to see them transition from a laughingstock to no one noticing them. Indifference is basically just a minor form of respect, after all.
Yeah they definitely don't belong in the same category as the Chiefs or Browns. As long as they don't do anything too stupid in the offseason, like say draft Landry Jones or something, they should be alright.

Branduil

Eh, I like it. Dolphins are sleek by nature. I do agree with the earlier comment about negative horizontal space and it should be tweaked accordingly.

It's fine as a logo, but you shouldn't go messing with a classic like the Dolphins' logo. It's like changing the Packers' G or the 49ers logo.

Striker

Knock the Chiefs, but since 2000 they've had more seasons above .500 than the Redskins. The season this year is largely crippling the illusion, though, and how weak the AFC West has been in quite a while. They're similar to WSH and MIA until this past year in that they've lacked a decent QB. They've went through Cassel, Quinn, Thigpen, and Huard since Trent Green left.

Ænima;45757065 said:
Yeah they definitely don't belong in the same category as the Chiefs or Browns. As long as they don't do anything too stupid in the offseason, like say draft Landry Jones or something, they should be alright.
Way to disrespect the browns on Xmas , you racist jerk.

Happy holidays everyone!

Just drove into the Twin Cities to see Django today with some friends.

On football: The Vikings can win this weekend if they play to their potential. And honestly they can beat any team in this league if they can keep themselves from that hair trigger self destruct button. Very happy for the team, from 3-13 to the verge of a playoff spot in a very tight NFC.

If they stay on track the Vikings could be fun to watch again going forward.

Top Bottom