• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Greg

brandonmarshallwalkou4ixeu.gif

MechDX

ANyone here play Dishonored? Wife got it for me for Christmas and I havent decided if I want to keep it or exchange it. She told me she wouldnt be hurt if I exchanged.

Dishonored was my GOTY. Great stealth FPS that doesn't force you to play one way or another.

Weeden got hurt last week prompting the return of Colt. I guess Colt got hurt or else has Tebow levels of respect.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
ANyone here play Dishonored? Wife got it for me for Christmas and I havent decided if I want to keep it or exchange it. She told me she wouldnt be hurt if I exchanged.

I liked it. You played Deus Ex? It's sorta like that except steam punky and some mild magic. Magic like slowing down time, mind control, and blinking.

Dishonored is pretty cool, Mech. I just mostly cut someone's head off with a sword and repeatedly threw it at people. I can't think of another game that allowed me to do that, and if Half Life 3 allows dismemberment, I'll finally have a function for the Gravity Gun.

What happened to Weeden that he's not starting?

Did he die already? He was still in his prime, 50 is the new 20 :(
:jnc smh

Also anyone that's thinking about trading in games BestBuy is running a 100% trade in bonus right now, just got 40 for NSMBU and I only payed 30 to begin with for it

Redd

Dishonored is good. Many ways you can tackle the game. Play it stealth like or just whip out your sword and go for the high chaos path. If you stealth you can even go through the whole game not killing anyone for low chaos.

jakncoke

Banned
What is the best possible draft pick for the Steelers, also django was awesome.

lol, so apperently we have Alameda Ta’amu a 2nd chance on the ps and he is back on the main and we claimed a dude with the name Hebron Fangupo. With Mike Wallace on the IR. Hopefully that will be the last I have to see his half ass attempts at playing the game.

jergrah

Isn't Jeff Ireland still the GM?

Yep -- but as much hate as he gets (much of it deserved), he's the one that got them to this position cap wise + 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. And they exceeded nearly every preseason projected number of wins.

Hopefully they can make a play on one of the 3 top FA WRs (Bowe, Wallace, Jennings) and also chase a CB like Cox.

Or maybe Ireland stays true to his roots and decides to resign/overpay Long and draft all OLine and DT in the draft.

bluemax

Banned
Future KC Chiefs QB Geno Smith not looking so hot today.

Yeah it doesn't have shitty boss fights like Deus Ex

I'm sorry but this is one of those rare times where I have to agree with Eznark. Dishonored is like a C+/B- game that shouldn't be compared to the OG Deus Ex or probably even the new Deus Ex which I haven't really played.

Fantomex

Yep -- but as much hate as he gets (much of it deserved), he's the one that got them to this position cap wise + 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. And they exceeded nearly every preseason projected number of wins.

Hopefully they can make a play on one of the 3 top FA WRs (Bowe, Wallace, Jennings) and also chase a CB like Cox.

Or maybe Ireland stays true to his roots and decides to resign/overpay Long and draft all OLine and DT in the draft.

All those receivers offer n 99 problems I think. Bowe has too many drops, Jennings is coming off injury, Wallace seems like he would do horrible with the Miami nightlife.

jakncoke

Banned
Yup, and really?! Maybe next year, but it's hard for me seeing him bounce back. .... I jumped on the Thomas to Browns bandwagon at beginning of season, but I jump on any hyped Qb to Browns bandwagon pretty much :lol

yup yup, I think he can still go first to the chiefs or atleast top 10 pick
Edit: dammit, I'm in the bathroom and just realized I have no toilet paper in here smdh

This was as of Dec 11

ESPN's Mel Kiper said it would be tough to move Virginia Tech junior QB Logan Thomas out of the first-round due to his size and arm.
In fact, Kiper said he could "never, ever" move a quarterback with Thomas' measurables out of the first day. He added that the Hokie is "more talented than any quarterback that’s going to be in this draft." Thomas is more than rough around the edges and did not show the development many expected this season. He has not declared for the 2013 draft, either.

All those receivers offer n 99 problems I think. Bowe has too many drops, Jennings is coming off injury, Wallace seems like he would do horrible with the Miami nightlife.

Not to mention his route ability is shit and this year he shown he has no problem playing half assed and throwing the season away

Hahah what?! How could anyone take him in the first round this year, after his play. I guess if he for some reason declared for this year, and had a great combine he would probably magically rise to number 1 Qb

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Whoever thought it was a good idea to have a bowl game in NY in the winter in a baseball stadium should be incarcerated.

I hate Rex more everyday.
Critics of Jets coach Rex Ryan say he’s a better talker than a coach. So it might make sense for Ryan to spend next season talking instead of coaching.

If Ryan is not retained by Jets owner Woody Johnson, he would be amenable to working in television next year, sources told the New York Daily News.

Publicly, Ryan has insisted that he wants to remain with the Jets next season, but reports have indicated that in private he’s not quite so intent on staying in place. Ryan reportedly would prefer getting fired to having to go through another year with the same offensive personnel and assistant coaches in place, and according to ESPN, Ryan joked at a recent staff meeting that he’d prefer to get fired.

Johnson has said nothing publicly about whether he plans to fire Ryan. But if he does, Ryan may spend 2013 in a TV studio or broadcast booth, doing something he does well: Talking.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/29/rex-ryan-open-to-spending-next-season-working-in-television/

squicken

I have a couple of Jets fans on my Twitter feed, and they said Rex is a lot more responsible for the personnel decisions that reports claim. He wanted to keep Sanchez. Extend Santonio. Pay Revis. He undermines long term strategic planning and negotiating leverage by being obsessed with winning short term battles

They should bring him back b/c he is a good coach. But that's it. He needs to stay in his lane as a HC

I have a couple of Jets fans on my Twitter feed, and they said Rex is a lot more responsible for the personnel decisions that reports claim. He wanted to keep Sanchez. Extend Santonio. Pay Revis. He undermines long term strategic planning and negotiating leverage by being obsessed with winning short term battles

They should bring him back b/c he is a good coach. But that's it. He needs to stay in his lane as a HC

Heirarchy's all screwed up in NY. Rex had too much power the second he became coach.

He's a good Head coach, but the New York situation is fucked beyond repair. They need to clean everybody out from the top down.

Slo

How can you be a leader and at the same time joke about how you'd rather get fired then work with the people under you?

bionic77

lol, so apperently we have Alameda Ta’amu a 2nd chance on the ps and he is back on the main and we claimed a dude with the name Hebron Fangupo. With Mike Wallace on the IR. Hopefully that will be the last I have to see his half ass attempts at playing the game.
Pass rusher and fatty to open gaps for backers are our two biggest needs.

manfestival

I hate roddy white ... I want that douche to get shut down... otherwise

just please keep it close falcons. I want you guys to win... :(... I just want a higher draft spot

provided there is someone mid 1st I'd have to say linebacker. The question is whether any of the top LBs are worth a pick that high.

Top Bottom