• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Wrinkle Neck Mules. I can't decide. Let me know.

Tempted to say yes by name alone, but after I get over this horrible drama that is iTunes 11, I will give it a listen and get back to you.

Seriously though, considering to download a back up just to get iTunes 10.7 back again, this is the worst thing ever. Apple died with Steve Jobs. RIP Apple.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I finally beat Gears of War 3 today. I've been doing it co-op with a buddy and he finally had time today to finish it off.

All in all not a bad game, I enjoyed the dudebro elments of it. I am now ready to swallow sadness tomorrow seeing whoever the hell Thad Lewis is come out and heave the ball down the field.

Eff!

I finally beat Gears of War 3 today. I've been doing it co-op with a buddy and he finally had time today to finish it off.

All in all not a bad game, I enjoyed the dudebro elments of it. I am now ready to swallow sadness tomorrow seeing whoever the hell Thad Lewis is come out and heave the ball down the field.

Eff!
Might have to rock that Thad Lewis avatar for tomrrw

ari

Banned
Tempted to say yes by name alone, but after I get over this horrible drama that is iTunes 11, I will give it a listen and get back to you.

Seriously though, considering to download a back up just to get iTunes 10.7 back again, this is the worst thing ever. Apple died with Steve Jobs. RIP Apple.
Yea, I'm not digging the new itunes software. Apple is messing up with their main line shit that Steve built. The ipad 4 is hardly turning heads, the iphone 5 isn't better then the competition, their software sucks now, and the app store is becoming smaller with the android market getting larger by the day. Apple is so not what they use to be.

Some team is going to get really good really fast with Heckert. Seriously, if we've swapped him for Lombardi....

Banner wants a yes man and the duties for the role he is advertising seems to only fit one guy. That guy being a fool.
Like we got good fast? But really I like Heckert I'm not knocking him, but we as Browns fans probably have a bias for him. I'm just ready for something new, and I'm not gonna Condemn/knock Lombardi if he really does come here before anything happens

jakncoke

Banned
Some team is going to get really good really fast with Heckert. Seriously, if we've swapped him for Lombardi....

Banner wants a yes man and the duties for the role he is advertising seems to only fit one guy. That guy being a fool.

I hope you guys get Chip Kelly. Because that'll be lol

Vyroxis

Banned
Made a bet with a Packers fan buddy, praying to god the Vikings win. I don't want to have a Packers flag flying on my flag pole all summer....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BELIEVELAND

1236950083_prince_doinm6r2.gif

I'm ready for Monday.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yes! It gave me a quick and easy way to browse through my music. Now it's just an endless list of 5000 song titles.
You can click on column titles to sort by them. I suggest sorting by Album name.

OR

Click Albums on top to go into Album view mode. If your library has complete metadata it's pretty nice. Much better than what Coverflow used to be, which didn't even respect albums having multiple artists.

I can't believe there are people who actually use iTunes. The mind boggles
On mac it does what it's supposed to. On windows it's a halfassed port.

squicken

Is Holmgren considered responsible for the Weeden and RG3 decisions?

Fantomex

You can click on column titles to sort by them. I suggest sorting by Album name.

OR

Click Albums on top to go into Album view mode. If your library has complete metadata it's pretty nice.

On mac it does what it's supposed to. On windows it's a halfassed port.

This

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

So the rumours go.

He made the decision to take Weeden in the first round and at least from how he has been talking about it he seemed to be heavily involved in the decision to not offer enough for the RG3 trade.

Wes

venison crêpe
The worst draft moves we made in his tenure, missing RG3, Weeden and McCoy were Holmgren overrules of Heckert.

Heckerts only questionable ones in the first three rounds have been trading up for TRich, which was needed because other teams were in for him and Julio Jones trade but from which we got Phil Taylor, one of our best defensive players, Greg Little building in to a nice WR2 after his early case of the drops, and the ammo needed to get TRich last year.

I liked his style but too many times he was overruled at critical picks for the team.

Doesn't bode well that Banner wants to make the personnel decisions too and just wants a Chief Scout of sorts as GM. I would've thought Haslam would've wanted to start out his era without the fans heavy disliking the hiring of the likes of Lombardi.

squicken

So the rumours go.

He made the decision to take Weeden in the first round and at least from how he has been talking about it he seemed to be heavily involved in the decision to not offer enough for the RG3 trade.

Even if some magical reason he wasn't, it's still his fault.
Can't wait to see Mike Wallace in Cleveland next season

Well I would say those are the two most maligned decisions, along with getting played by MIN to move up one slot. If those aren't on Heckert, then I could see him getting some run as a GM somewhere. Roster is pretty solid imo, and was really held back by Shurmur on offense.

edit: I didn't know Lombardi was so disliked by local fans. Any reason? I think he does a radio spot there weekly and the hosts seem to suck up to him. I'm not a big fan, especially with him wanting to bring in McD

The worst draft moves we made in his tenure, missing RG3, Weeden and McCoy were Holmgren overrules of Heckert.

Heckerts only questionable ones in the first three rounds have been trading up for TRich, which was needed because other teams were in for him and Julio Jones trade but from which we got Phil Taylor, one of our best defensive players, Greg Little building in to a nice WR2 after his early case of the drops, and the ammo needed to get TRich last year.

I liked his style but too many times he was overruled at critical picks for the team.

Doesn't bode well that Banner wants to make the personnel decisions too and just wants a Chief Scout of sorts as GM. I would've thought Haslam would've wanted to start out his era without the fans heavy disliking the hiring of the likes of Lombardi.

Nobody wanted Trich at 3, you got hustled by Slick Rick Speilman.

Top Bottom