• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Bowser

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm actually kind of surprised at the Payton news, I wonder how well the Saints will bounce back next year?

Brees is probably good for 6 or 7 wins by himself with the Saints so they should be up to 10 wins next year....haven't looked at the 2013 season NFC/AFC or intraconference matchups though.

Then again, they might be awful without all the cheating!

KaYotiX

Banned
Man I really hate these useless bowls every year. Who really gets excited to win the MEINEKE CAR CARE BOWL OF TEXAS? Or the AdvoCare V100 INDEPENDENCE BOWL

Milchjon

Donovan told you so:

Donovan McNabb, the former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and current NFL Network analyst, doesn't want to say I told you so to formerly disgruntled Eagles fans, but, well ...

"Making it to the NFC Championship (Game) is not easy, and I think they're starting to see that right now, that getting to the playoffs and going to the NFC Championship consistently, it's just not that easy," McNabb said Thursday on Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia. "There are teams right now who have winning records, like the Atlanta Falcons, they've done it for so many years, and they get to the playoffs, and all of a sudden, they're one and done."

Donovan told you so:

McNabb is right, Falcons don't have any playoff swag.

fulldance.gif

Striker

Why is McNabb taking credit for something Jim Johnson did? The one year the Eagles offense was damn good was because of Terrell Owens.

effzee

Why is McNabb taking credit for something Jim Johnson did? The one year the Eagles offense was damn good was because of Terrell Owens.

Yeah what with all running game support and passes TO threw to himself I don't see how McNabb can say such things.

Yeah what with all running game support and passes TO threw to himself I don't see how McNabb can say such things.

yeah it's pretty easy to hate on mcribb after how his career took a nose dive, but in his prime he was a top 5 QB in the league. he made the eagles a contender every year with absolute trash at WR. if he had won a superbowl i would say he is a hall of famer no questions asked

Fox318 said:
I saw Les Misérables.

It was fantastic.
I've been to two of the stage shows over the years with my wife. The films production is fantastic but I thought some of the songs were a little flat. Crowe in particular left me a little "meh". Hathaway's rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" was absolutely killer though. Not a dry eye in the house.

Fox318

I've been to two of the stage shows over the years with my wife. The films production is fantastic but I thought some of the songs were a little flat. Crowe in particular left me a little "meh". Hathaway's rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" was absolutely killer though. Not a dry eye in the house.

The cast was great. I actually thought Crowe was fantastic.

Welp, it's about that time...

Time to take the freedom train(U-Haul truck) and flee from this god forsaken 3rd world country(Arkansas) and head to the modern world(Houston)

GET HYPE!!!! Shake and wienke are going to conquer Houston Age!

If i don't make it - i just want to say... Buckethead... I hate your face

jp buddy I <3 u

At least Crowe wasn't
Gerard Butler terrible. He took a large shit all over the Phantom film. Wasted a perfectly amazing performance by Rossum to boot with his fucking yelling.

Fox318

It was good but nowhere close to seeing it on Broadway.

And Russell Crowe does not have a Broadway voice. I'm being kind.

At least Crowe wasn't
Gerard Butler terrible. He took a large shit all over the Phantom film. Wasted a perfectly amazing performance by Rossum to boot with his fucking yelling.

I thought he was great but I will agree he doesn't compare to Hugh Jackman, Hathaway, or Barks.

jakncoke

Banned
For anyone that followed by post in the offseason, I had such high expectations for Logan Thomas smh -_-

Wasnt there some that said he could be a 1st before this college season? funny how things turn out

Edit; I guess Kiper is still predicting him to be a first.

Striker

He wasn't useless, didn't say that. But you can't ignore your defense being top five every single year practically while he was under center in their successful seasons. And one year you had A.J. Feeley go 4-1 without him and they still finished 12-4 with a first round bye.

Those teams were light years better on the lines and in your defensive backfield than what they've been in the past several years. You still need a new QB, guys like Vick and Kolb stink. You can say Andy hit gold with McNabb (especially out of that awful QB Class), but after having some success in games with McNabb, Feeley, and Garcia in that system for years, the talent has gone south.

RBH

jbfjG70zmxNh22.png

» With two teams at 2-13 and no three-win teams, the Kansas City Chiefs and Jacksonville Jaguars will be the first two teams to pick in the draft, with the order yet to be determined.

» If they lose in Week 17 at Denver, the Chiefs would own the No. 1 overall pick because their best possible strength of schedule (opponents' aggregated record) is worse than the Jaguars' lowest possible strength of schedule.

» The Jaguars would own the first overall pick with a loss at Tennessee and a Chiefs victory.

Note: Only the first 20 teams can be slotted in their draft positions after Week 17; picks 21 through 32 are determined by when the playoff teams lose.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...013-nfl-draft-order-if-the-season-ended-today

Wasnt there some that said he could be a 1st before this college season? funny how things turn out

Edit; I guess Kiper is still predicting him to be a first.
Yup, and really?! Maybe next year, but it's hard for me seeing him bounce back. .... I jumped on the Thomas to Browns bandwagon at beginning of season, but I jump on any hyped Qb to Browns bandwagon pretty much :lol
Speaking of draft are people still thinking that Geno Smith will go in the first?
yup yup, I think he can still go first to the chiefs or atleast top 10 pick
Edit: dammit, I'm in the bathroom and just realized I have no toilet paper in here smdh

Yup, and really?! Maybe next year, but it's hard for me seeing him bounce back. .... I jumped on the Thomas to Browns bandwagon at beginning of season, but I jump on any hyped Qb to Browns bandwagon pretty much :lol

yup yup, I think he can still go first to the chiefs or atleast top 10 pick
Edit: dammit, I'm in the bathroom and just realized I have no toilet paper in here smdh

NFL-GAF to the rescue. Here you go:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Welp, it's about that time...

Time to take the freedom train(U-Haul truck) and flee from this god forsaken 3rd world country(Arkansas) and head to the modern world(Houston)

GET HYPE!!!! Shake and wienke are going to conquer Houston Age!

If i don't make it - i just want to say... Buckethead... I hate your face

jp buddy I <3 u

You can conquer it all you want, conquering implies there's something there you want!

Top Bottom