• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

DMczaf

jbfjG70zmxNh22.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...013-nfl-draft-order-if-the-season-ended-today

Let's go Top 10! YEAH!

I would personally like to thank the Panthers for winning all of these meaningless games at the end of the season and fucking up their draft position. :)

There's no one in this draft worth tanking for anyway, at least as far as the Panthers are concerned.

No one player available will fix our problems on d-line or in the secondary.

While I can get behind a better draft pick, I'm not sure being swept by the Browns is the way to do it.

Let's get to .500, Tomlin
you sack of shit

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
While I can get behind a better draft pick, I'm not sure being swept by the Browns is the way to do it.

Let's get to .500, Tomlin
you sack of shit

Thad Lewis and Montario Hardesty are going to be our starting QB and RB. If we manage to score even 10 points it's going to be shocking.

Big Ben is licking his lips as the Browns are staggering around near an open bathroom stall. :(

Thad Lewis and Montario Hardesty are going to be our starting QB and RB. If we manage to score even 10 points it's going to be shocking.

Big Ben is licking his lips as the Browns are staggering around near an open bathroom stall. :(

Thad Lewis?

The homeless hobo's Byron Leftwich?

:jnc x 1000

Anyone know any good NFL podcasts? Googled but all I found was NFL.com stuff and ESPN jackasses. Figured maybe there's something good out there to get into.

RBH

BEREA, Ohio -- Once practice ended Friday, Thaddeus Lewis was approached by Cleveland Browns coach Pat Shurmur, who had great news for the third-string quarterback.

"He said, 'You're the man,' " Lewis said.

And just like that, Lewis became the Browns' starter in Sunday's season finale at Pittsburgh, where he will take his first regular-season NFL snaps against the Steelers and their No. 1-ranked defense.

"It's exciting," Lewis said. "It's a blessing for a childhood dream come true."

Shoulder injuries to starter Brandon Weeden and backup QB Colt McCoy will give Lewis a chance to show what he can do after almost three seasons spent on practice squads, running the scout team and finishing off preseason games with other backups. With Weeden and McCoy unable to practice, Lewis spent all week working with the Browns' first-team offense.

"He's been preparing himself to play all year even though he wasn't on the active roster," Shurmur said. "What we expect is that he goes out and plays winning football."

Weeden finished with 3,385 passing yards, a Browns rookie record. He was inconsistent, but Shurmur believes the 29-year-old's best seasons are ahead.

"Now that he's had a season under his belt, he'll come back here in the offseason, much like a lot of quarterbacks in this league that went on to have really good careers, just pick one," Shurmur said. "They all had rookie years where they were much better in their second year. I think he's shown quite a bit this year that's good."

The Browns also will be without rookie running back Trent Richardson, who sprained his left ankle in the closing seconds of last week's lopsided loss at Denver. Richardson broke almost every Browns rookie rushing record but wound up 50 yards shy of 1,000. It's a disappointing ending for Richardson, who missed all of the preseason following knee surgery and played most of the season with a rib cartilage injury.

Montario Hardesty will start in Richardson's place Sunday.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ts-first-nfl-start-at-qb-for-cleveland-browns

Godspeed, Thaddeus Lewis.

Smokey

Welp, it's about that time...

Time to take the freedom train(U-Haul truck) and flee from this god forsaken 3rd world country(Arkansas) and head to the modern world(Houston)

GET HYPE!!!! Shake and wienke are going to conquer Houston Age!

If i don't make it - i just want to say... Buckethead... I hate your face

jp buddy I <3 u

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Miguel, Matrix, Smokey...get the duct tape!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iua1oHych4

mmmmm welcome shake
embrace your new anthem = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iua1oHych4

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I thought you guys knew.

Hence why none of us of Browns-GAF are even putting up a fight to defend the team this week. It's going to be bad.

8 turnovers bad most likely.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sanchez gives us the best chance to win.

Yeah if you actually believe that shit then you're going to enjoy seeing Sanchez as the starting QB in 2013.

So fucking close to not being a Jets fan, all Woody needs to do is bring back Tannenbaum in any capacity and keep Rex and Sanchez and I'll be done.

bionic77

10 points is good for the Browns even when healthy.

That said Ben doesn't rape anymore. And coincidentally we don't win Superbowls anymore. Rodgers stopped assaulting cancer patients and became a Fraud. Eli touched some boobies and became worthless. (His slut wife couldn't wait any longer, she said 4 years was enough, what a whore...).

You need to make sacrifices if you want to be a champion. Steelers nation needs to sacrifice a dumpy female relative of theirs if we want to get back to winning championships.

I thought you guys knew.

Hence why none of us of Browns-GAF are even putting up a fight to defend the team this week. It's going to be bad.

8 turnovers bad most likely.

A bad QB who's never played a game in the NFL before vs a Dick LeBeau defense.

Tebow bless you, Thad Lewis. Tebow bless your soul.

Greg

That said Ben doesn't rape anymore. And coincidentally we don't win Superbowls anymore. Rodgers stopped assaulting cancer patients and became a Fraud. Eli touched some boobies and became worthless. (His slut wife couldn't wait any longer, she said 4 years was enough, what a whore...).

You need to make sacrifices if you want to be a champion. Steelers nation needs to sacrifice a dumpy female relative of theirs if we want to get back to winning championships.
:jnc @ this entire post

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Can we just put some mascara and lipstick on hars0n?

Bowser

The Saints and Panthers have had very similar seasons in several respects besides the slow starts. They can play beautifully. They are responsible for both of 13-2 Atlanta's losses this season. And they can play horribly. They are also responsible for 2-13 Kansas City's two wins.

I alternate between ":jnc" and :(

BMS_ThadV2.jpg

The only Thad I want on my team!

But really Lewis is gonna have a Tony Romo like emergence in one game, and we'll show you guys!!!! We will show you allll! Scumbags!
Factory of Sadness my buttox!
tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

Ripclawe

Banned
the annual dolphins in the middle of the draft depression has set in. >_<

is there anyone in this draft worth a damn?

and Jeff Ireland likely coming back. owner loves him

Top Bottom