• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

ari

Banned
Yeah fucking right, you have at least 1 offseason of that on your back. Then we'll go in the meeting room and decide if we want to rehash it still.
No one gave a shit when others said wussel was a cornballer doing the niners game. Meh

Saints are making Sean Payton the highest paid coach. Not just in the NFL, in any American sport.

:jnc
Well, it being Payton aside (though he's a pretty good coach)... what sport should have higher paid coaches?

NBA - Disposable. Everybody runs isolation anyway, not like scheme is important.
MLB - Compared to the NFL?
NHL - :lol
College FB - have to recruit and coach, so it's harder! Yeah right.

NFL coaches have the toughest job, and their league makes the most money, so it's not that surprising.

Yeah fucking right, you have at least 1 offseason of that on your back. Then we'll go in the meeting room and decide if we want to rehash it still.
I would like to suggest the phrase "pulling a Jakncoke during the game" during this meeting. I want it to be a permanent part of NFL gaf

ari

Banned
It is pretty new. Only you and Jordan defend that point and you're both new to the thread. Well, relatively new.

Maybe siamesedreamer agrees, but he's not here to let us know for sure.
I was here since 07. Even so, i can see why its offensive, to me it wasn't, so i posted it and thought nothing about it. Oh well, lesson learned.

ari

Banned
But then you left and came back. Or were forcibly removed and came back.
I should not have to post 40 times a day to have my opinions shitted on like the rest of nfl gaf.

Its not like i just jump in here, post something, and not be seen bi monthly or something. I am here more than any part of gaf.

beast786

Lions are stinky

32510715.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
Future KC Chiefs QB Geno Smith not looking so hot today.

I'm sorry but this is one of those rare times where I have to agree with Eznark. Dishonored is like a C+/B- game that shouldn't be compared to the OG Deus Ex or probably even the new Deus Ex which I haven't really played.

Was he talking NEW Deus Ex or the original? I loved the original but wasn't to fond of the new one.

Why the fuck did they take out coverflow?!

Now it's just one fucking long clusterfuck list of song names. This is the worst decision I have ever made, I'm never drinking again.

Top Bottom