• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I honestly think other people were interested in the #3 pick, I personally think the Bucs and Jets were both interested in landing Trich.

Nori Chan

I hope someday alligator has his fingers turned into dicks

That way he can wrap bags of dicks with his hands full of dicks...As if it weren't already filled with.

Hahahah WTF, from the "Getting High" thread

You guys ever get high and then think about castration a lot? I'm doing a wake and bake. Sometimes when I'm alone with my thoughts and I try to imagine what it would be like to be castrated. How it would feel to take a pair of scissors and cut it off.

squicken

The Rams wanted Richardson at #6. They felt for sure he would fall and once he was gone they started trying to move back. Got really lucky. Not that he isn't good, but you don't take RBs high in the first round

Even if some magical reason he wasn't, it's still his fault.
Can't wait to see Mike Wallace in Cleveland next season

Dolphins will sign Wallace to a huge contract, and then proceed to trade Bess to the Patriots for a 4th rounder. Wallace will miss half the season with a twisted vagina while Bess has 115 catches for NE.

jakncoke

Banned
Garcon got around 30 million over whatever years right? Wallace should get in that neighborhood, anything more is lulz. Will lol if he gets Vincent Jackson money

edit garcon got 5-42 and 21.5 guarenteed. hmmm

Love AP but I think RBs need to be competent in the pass game as well. With MIN it's so hard to figure out anything with the rest of the offense b/c of how bad Ponder is, so maybe he isn't being used as he could be

He isn't at all, he's proven when Brett was around that he can be effective in the pass game. It's unfortunate that they forgot he can catch too, even if he goes stone handed sometimes.

Normally though I agree. Good running backs are a dime a dozen. If I were a GM the highest I would draft a RB is round two, tops.

squicken

They're both black.

Actually I just mean body type and mechanics. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

At least in college, Bradford had great mechanics and accuracy. The knock on him was that he had no experience reading defenses.

Geno has disintegrated since the Texas Tech game. I have no idea what happened to him

bionic77

Miami has 46 million in cap space so I guess either Wallace or Bowe will end up in Miami.
I don't hate Miami so I would rather Wallace get punished by a team that can't afford it. Preferably in some way where we get a lot of picks out of it (almost impossible but a man can dream).

I feel much better going into this game against the Skins than the season ender last year against the Giants. At least Romo's hand isn't the size of a basketball this time around!

romo-hand2.jpg

brentech

Was at a Lake Erie Monsters hockey game. Up 4-0 in the 3rd and fights were starting left and right. The enforcer for the Monsters knocked a guy out and when getting sent off the ice he did the belt.

Was pretty funny. Tried to take video during replay but they only replayed to the point of him taking the other guy out. Will have to see of someone else got it.

squicken

The son of the Chargers' owner is their director of college scouting? That explains a lot. He's getting moved into the role of CEO, and the GM will answer to him. Only the GM will be in title only, as the son will have a hand in personnel. Nobody but a puppet would take that job. Guess that's why Reid is now being talked about at AZ

jakncoke

Banned
Back in the day before Mike Wallace wanted Larry Fitzgerald money but couldnt even get his own money. Antonio Brown probably gives him head daily for being a dumbass and giving Brown a freeshot at a contract that was probably meant for Mike Wallace.

Top Bottom