• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I'm not snes

1234841_o.gif

bionic77

i want you to get your smile back bionic :(

i am now dedicating the 49ers post season superbowl run to you brother!
If you really cared you would trade Harbs, Smith and Willis for Wallace, Tomlin and Foote!

I don't give a fuuuuuuuck about your team or the playoffs! I am just rooting for the Pats to lose and someone to break Brady's leg.

jbug617

Banned
If you really cared you would trade Harbs, Smith and Willis for Wallace, Tomlin and Foote!

I don't give a fuuuuuuuck about your team or the playoffs! I am just rooting for the Pats to lose and someone to break Brady's leg.

You suck.

Also what is wrong with Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He makes no sense and just screams Ho.

Vyroxis

Banned
I'd argue your lack of a quarterback is a bigger problem.

The best QB in the league can't do much when he doesn't have many deep threats he can look to. Harvin is good, but his medical issues make him more a liability than anything. Rudolph needs help to break loose, and Gerhart doesn't have enough opportunities to showcase his talents. Ponder is a good QB, the tools he has been left with just don't compliment him well.

MechDX

12-3 and our entire season comes down to one game before the playoffs even start. Why do the football gods hate Houston so damn much?

12-3 and our entire season comes down to one game before the playoffs even start. Why do the football gods hate Houston so damn much?
The football gods made you give Schaub that stupid contract? Those assholes!

Watt and Luck will make sure Houston wins the game.

TheFatOne

Can't wait to play that, but I'm going to bed now! Tomorrow after the late games, I will make heads roll! Then, I will tune in to the hilarious comedy that is the NFC East.

I just got it today, and it is by far the best $12.50 I have spent this year. The game is a bit buggy, but it's so damn good. The best way I can describe the game is just fun. If you get the chance play in a low gravity server it's amazing. I want this type of combat in the next elder scrolls game.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm going to be on a plane for the next 4 hours, but then, I'll be making it home just in time for THE SOON TO BE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, Dallas Cowboys. Woo. Hope my plane doesn't crash.

Miroku

dirty, stinkin, cheatin Pete

On the explanation of Tate's offensive pass interference against Jennings, the league stated simply: "Agree. OPI on #81 for creating separation with his arm.''

The disputed no-call against Tillman came in overtime. With the Seahawks facing a critical third-and-10 from the Bears 25, Wilson rolled left to escape the rush and found wide receiver Daniel Baldwin for a 12-yard completion. To separate, Baldwin rammed his shoulder into Tillman after he opened his hips. The collision knocked Tillman to the ground. On Fox's telecast, analyst Tim Ryan remarked, "Baldwin got away with a little bump.''

Regarding Baldwin's no-call the Bears questioned in their report, the league wrote: "Agree. OPI on #89 for blocking to create separation.''

Sidney Rice caught a 13-yard touchdown pass on the next play to end a game that sent both teams in opposite directions.

Perhaps we are unaware of the Bears benefiting from bad calls in narrow victories over the Lions or Panthers the way the Seahawks did against them. Nobody can say with certainty the blown calls cost the Bears the Seahawks game or potentially a playoff spot if they lose Sunday. But the no-calls definitely increased the degree of difficulty for an offensively challenged team with a razor-thin margin of error. They also confirmed, in the context of the NFC playoff race, that the three most crucial offensive pass-interference plays of 2012 didn't involve rookie Alshon Jeffery against the Packers — calls the league later supported in correspondence with the Bears.

All three involved the 10-5 Seahawks.

Tribune Article

cajunator

Banned
What team are you non playoff team having plebs cheering for to win it all?

None really although I will be able to watch with no nervousness at least.

Saints are making Sean Payton the highest paid coach. Not just in the NFL, in any American sport.

:jnc

Good thing. Hes good enough to make a winner out of the SAINTS. think about that for a minute.

This one if for my Dutch music loving friend Cajun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOse4hf1PYk

WHOOOOOOO

Thankers

Fuck the Panthers, fuck draft position, fuck "tanking"

I agree with you sir.

I'm going to be on a plane for the next 4 hours, but then, I'll be making it home just in time for THE SOON TO BE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, Dallas Cowboys. Woo. Hope my plane doesn't crash.

Jason Garrett will lead us to the promised land!

Dear god, that sounded so...wrong.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

I'm not even watching it on tv today, I can't handle the stress and I feel like I'm a jinx. I'm saving all the nausea and stuff to come for the playoffs.

Online boxscore watching today for me lol

"Because you stole the team from LA. "

Football Gods hated Houston football teams way long before that.

Top Bottom