• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

KaYotiX

Banned
For KaYotiX/anyone that wants it:

mccarthy-is-fat-1.png

mccarthy-is-fat-2.png

For Greg:

greg-i-hate-you.png

because-you-love-finley.png

Ill gladly grab the McCarthy one.thx bucket,I'm out of the house but ill snag it when I get in. Thx

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In the spirit of xmas, I will cut out heads for avatars to anyone that asks for the rest of the day*.

*I may not have time to do them today, but I'll do them.

Is that Jabba the Hut in the upper right corner?

And Kevin Greene is on his other side. No wonder that dude is so sad.

Dragon

Banned
Merry Christmas everyone.

Man rewatching The Dark Knight Rises and I still like it a ton better than The Dark Knight. Bane is a much more understandable villain. Even if his mask gets in the way.

Edit: although why they needed to use the Steelers in the movie is beyond me. Movie is tainted worse than saidin.

thats for you bionic

Spinluck

Ænima;45756256 said:
You don't have to have a great defense when you are playing the dregs of the NFL every week though. After the Colts started out 2-3, look at who they played in their 7 wins:

Cleveland W17-13
Tennessee W19-13
Miami W23-20
Jacksonville W27-10
Buffalo W20-13
Detroit W35-33
Tennessee W27-23

Not a single one of those teams can even be considered mediocre, and only the Lions scored more than 23 points against the Colts.

And without Luck we don't win most of those games.

You can wave your dick around about RG3's lack of turnovers. But that's what happens when they put you in a system you're comfy with as opposed to learning a completely new one and are asked to make only 3 types of throws while averaging 10 attempts a game.

Snaku

Banned
It's fine as a logo, but you shouldn't go messing with a classic like the Dolphins' logo. It's like changing the Packers' G or the 49ers logo.

People act like the current logo is the classic logo. It's not.

XfQ9Y.png

I think I prefer the proposed logo more because it evokes the original more than the cartoonish update that is the current design.

Spinluck

People act like the current logo is the classic logo. It's not.

XfQ9Y.png

I think I prefer the proposed logo more because it evokes the original more than the cartoonish update that is the current design.

I remember being in immature prick and joking with my buddy(who's a phins fan) that that was cum coming out of the dolphins mouth. Glad I grew out of that tasteless humor.

Ænima

And without Luck we don't win most of those games.

You can wave your dick around about RG3's lack of turnovers. But that's what happens when they put you in a system you're comfy with as opposed to learning a completely new one and are asked to make only 3 types of throws while averaging 10 attempts a game.
Yeah that awesome Redskins system sure made Grossman and McNabb look good. The system only works because of RG3s skillset. It is called adapting to your players strengths, something any halfway decent coach does. Just because Arians is a total retard doesn't diminish what RG3 has accomplished this year. Nor does it excuse Luck's awful decision making at times.

Wes

venison crêpe
That kid from Norway whose kicking video went viral has a tryout with the Jets? Pretty cool for him.

Wes

venison crêpe
he should turn it down, they might try and tebow him.

Apparently they're not the only team trying him out.

I'm going to post a video of my next Shirtless fantasy draft, let it go viral, become next GM of the Browns or/and Raiders.

mr2xxx

Banned
Ænima;45764167 said:
Yeah that awesome Redskins system sure made Grossman and McNabb look good. The system only works because of RG3s skillset. It is called adapting to your players strengths, something any halfway decent coach does. Just because Arians is a total retard doesn't diminish what RG3 has accomplished this year. Nor does it excuse Luck's awful decision making at times.

All he does is win!
LUCK12.gif

lUCK1.gif

luck2.gif

luck3.gif

Apparently they're not the only team trying him out.

I'm going to post a video of my next Shirtless fantasy draft, let it go viral, become next GM of the Browns or/and Raiders.
Frenchies draft would definetly get him a job with the jets

Narag

Is this Redskins' fan hatred of Luck one-sided or am I just not looking in the right places of the internet for rebuttal?

jmdajr

Hope everyone had a very Merry fraudulent Christmas full of empty gift boxes, insincere wishes, and all around bullshit.

mr2xxx

Banned
Is this Redskins' fan hatred of Luck one-sided or am I just not looking in the right places of the internet for rebuttal?

Probably started with Colts fans, Redskins fans would of been happy with either. Some of the shit they have said has been pretty offensive and Skins fans reacted and it has been going back and forth since then. I don't hate Luck just don't think he belongs in the discussion in the RoTY. Luck just hasn't been as good as either.

Spinluck

Ænima;45764167 said:

What has he accomplished that Luck hasn't? Outside of their incredibly deceptive stat lines? Brees has thrown just as many picks as Luck. And he isn't a rookie, doesn't mean his team isn't shit without him. Luck has played like a fucktard here and there, and will force dumb throws at times. But even with his flaws and shortcomings, he's turned this team around beyond expectations. He deserves the award as much as your system QB or Simons in Seattle, who deserves it more? Well, we'll find out soon.

Despite us having a fraudulent record this season, Luck has showed signs of greatness this season. And will hopefully only get better.

Ænima

I honestly don't hate Luck. I just think RG3 and Wilson have had a better season than he has, and Colts fans constant cries of "its the system!" to excuse his every mistake is wrong. He is only a rookie though and will get a lot better than he is currently.

Top Bottom