• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
9 quarters to get a td.... improvement y'all!

jakncoke

Banned
You have my vote.

a vote to ban me?

ManYess.jpg

wooooo tdd!!

Wes

venison crêpe
Kave Cat and Ghost, made a list of all the apparent links we've had so far (that I can remember):

Browns HC shortlist (reportedly):
Mike Zimmer - Bengals DC
Jay Gruden - Bengals OC
Josh McDaniels - Patriots OC
Ray Horton - Cardinals DC
Greg Roman - 49ers OC
Aaron Kromer - Saints OL Coach
Chip Kelly - Oregon HC
Bill O'Brien - Penn State HC
Nick Saban - Alabama HC

Browns GM shortlist (reportedly):
David Caldwell - Falcons
Doug Whaley - Bills
Ray Farmer - Chiefs
Steve Keim - Cardinals
Jason Licht - Cardinals
John Idzik - Seahawks
Michael Lombardi

Titans D/ST off the hook.

Zach Brown: 2 INT touchdown returns
Darius Reynaud: 2 Punt Return TDs

Those four scores are the last four scoring plays in the Titans-Jags game

Godslay

Banned
Eh, I don't mind Tabris. At least he's out in the open about who he follows. There has been some Squickening going on this year and don't get as much shit as Tabris.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave Cat and Ghost, made a list of all the apparent links we've had so far (that I can remember):

Browns HC shortlist (reportedly):
Mike Zimmer - Bengals DC
Jay Gruden - Bengals OC
Josh McDaniels - Patriots OC
Ray Horton - Cardinals DC
Greg Roman - 49ers OC
Aaron Kromer - Saints OL Coach
Chip Kelly - Oregon HC
Bill O'Brien - Penn State HC
Nick Saban - Alabama HC

Browns GM shortlist (reportedly):
David Caldwell - Falcons
Doug Whaley - Bills
Ray Farmer - Chiefs
Steve Keim - Cardinals
Jason Licht - Cardinals
John Idzik - Seahawks
Michael Lombardi

Nice thanks for this...I know none of those names on the GM list other then Lombardi.

cajunator

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me? Not only does he put up stats and wins, but he has the same amount of SB rings as two of the guys you listed. LMAO

Yeah its not like the team has been abysmal. This year yes, with the worst defense in history, but what about 10-6, 13-3, 11-5, 13-3 and several playoff appearances and a super bowl? Thats not a bad quarterback. At all.
Plus in a "bad" year Brees has 5000 yards passing and 40 TDs. Plus the team could possibly finish 8-8 in one of the most fucked up years since Brees got here. Hes pretty fucking good. In addition he doesnt have Green Bays receiver corp or New englands Oline this year. Hes getting chased everywhere and still makes plays way downfield. Hate on him, whatever. He said stupid things. But dont question his play or his elite status. Its obvious he is elite in this league.

Top Bottom