• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wait Texans O hasn't scored a td in like 9 or more quarters lol take that Bears fans!

No you wont lol. Lets be real now, your franchise is a bunch of fucking losers that hasnt won shit since before Vietnam.
We can talk about the past, but the past is the past loser. And the truth is the Steelers are on the fall and the Browns on the Rise. We already beat you once this season, and you guys didn't even look particularly good beating Colt McCoy last year

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This game

1148_1253230725640.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
We can talk about the past, but the past is the past loser. And the truth is the Steelers are on the fall and the Browns on the Rise. We already beat you once this season, and you guys didn't even look particularly good beating Colt McCoy last year

Rise? Thats certainly a optimistic view. I bet you are one of the regular callers I listen too! :me

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
man i love dre but he just shit all over himself. like worse than schoob noodle throw. that's so anti-clutch i'm stunned at it

The curse has entered his body.

OMG A TD OMG OMG WHAT IS LIFE

Top Bottom