• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Kave Cat and Ghost, made a list of all the apparent links we've had so far (that I can remember):

Browns HC shortlist (reportedly):
Mike Zimmer - Bengals DC
Jay Gruden - Bengals OC
Josh McDaniels - Patriots OC
Ray Horton - Cardinals DC
Greg Roman - 49ers OC
Aaron Kromer - Saints OL Coach
Chip Kelly - Oregon HC
Bill O'Brien - Penn State HC
Nick Saban - Alabama HC

Browns GM shortlist (reportedly):
David Caldwell - Falcons
Doug Whaley - Bills
Ray Farmer - Chiefs
Steve Keim - Cardinals
Jason Licht - Cardinals
John Idzik - Seahawks
Michael Lombardi
Nice thanks, I know off the top of Tom Gable of the 49ers was rumored

jakncoke

Banned
Really? I thought you had struck it rich for a minute, before someone said it was someone else.

No im not in or out of school for that. But the school im looking at has a new welding program that starts in 2 weeks that I did not know about. So if I can secure funds/loans in time I'll at least be in a school

Doorman

I think Will Heller tazed himself.

Also I still fully believe that the Bears will hang on and win this game. Don't get your hopes up too high, Giants-Age

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Finally Foster broke a huge one

Mrbob

I can't take this shit anymore. 20 to 3 lead, you end this game. Too conservative. Hope the Bears lose this game so the front office cleans house and bring in a new head coach.

Steelers lost 5 of their games by 3 points.

Man...this team has talent, but leadership seems to be wanting. (And I like Tomlin)

Losses to Browns, Raiders and Titans. Ew.

Tabris

Green Bay should go all out. Otherwise they will lose their Bye week to either SF or SEA depending on who wins the division today.

SEA has the win due to replacement refs, and SF has that tie.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn you stink Schaub. Mother fucking can't throw a td ever.

Pro Bowl QB my ass.

Top Bottom