• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why is Marciano still the fuck around coaching this retarded special teams!? honestly fucking stupid ass Texans

Narag

Wait, Colts were winning when I was asleep, score their first TD in forever when I turn on the tv, and actually had a return for TD when I was in the shower and not watching again? Holy shit, I'm in the jinx.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schaub smh PUSSY BITCH

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wait, Colts were winning when I was asleep, score their first TD in forever when I turn on the tv, and actually had a return for TD when I was in the shower and not watching again? Holy shit, I'm in the jinx.

You need to get your priorities in order.

Ok, I don't get this "the Packers should tank" nonsense. Only bad teams worry about matchups. Is Packers-GAF conceding that we suck?

Also, since when is an auto-win (bye) a bad thing?

Top Bottom