• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Aren't they undefeated for like a decade when coming straight out of a bye-week?

Game will be close. Nearly every game won by the Falcons was by one possession or just a field goal & the exact same for the Eagles for all their losses & wins.

Yeah, Andy Reid is 13-0 after a bye and the Falcons haven't won in Philly since like, 1988.

I believe though.

Fox318

gymg9.gif

cajunator

Banned
What has he done to inspire hate? He frustrates me with his unevenness right now, but nothing to hate.

A slanger.

iE7vbuNxHALix.jpg

Cares about his teammates.

ibxb0BfPqifZeO.jpg

Doesn't give up on them, despite suffering injuries that require surgery later.

ilGq2gzyo9e0Q.jpg

And that winning fat kid smile.

ipH3rDzXeBDDl.jpg

How can you hate this?
Unless you have an irrational hate of fat people.

I honestly dont know really. Stafford hasnt been a douchebag or anything less than a leader of his team.
He is a pretty chill dude.

ari

Banned
So the premise of the show revolution is that the United States and the world is suppose to fall without any government or society because of the electricity being out?Are you kidding me? Why not recreate electricity? There is a lot of dumb shitty shows out there but I think revolution takes the cake for prime time.

Sounds like a scify movie.

Narag

So the premise of the show revolution is that the United States and the world is suppose to fall without any government or society because of the electricity being out?Are you kidding me? Why not recreate electricity? There is a lot of dumb shitty shows out there but I think revolution takes the cake for prime time.

Sounds like a scify movie.

I'd assume part of the premise is they can't just turn the electricity back on.

It's that electricity is just gone.

That kinda means our brains/CNS/PNS wouldn't work but whatever. I'm willing to suspend disbelief, that show has a lot bigger problems than a shakey premise.

squicken

I'm probably the last person in the world to learn the term, but with the Rams in England I'm seeing stuff about Pats fans. I guess the UK version of front-runner is "glory hunter". So I ask, which is better:

95% of Pats fans are front-runners

95% of Pats fans are glory hunters

?

<self depreciating squicken team switcher joke>

cajunator

Banned
I have a feeling Brees will throw a taint at some point against Denver and it will be Tracy Porter who does it.
I would laugh so hard.
Thats the kind of bad luck the Saints have.

effzee

Any Eagles fans up for an avatar bet?

Yeah sure lets do this!

Yeah, Andy Reid is 13-0 after a bye and the Falcons haven't won in Philly since like, 1988.

I believe though.

Dude Reid magic only works if the other team isn't also coming off a bye. Last time Reid had 2 weeks to prepare while the other team did as well, was the Superbowl against the Patriots.

Now granted they cheated but still! You have this game locked up!

Yeah sure lets do this!

Dude Reid magic only works if the other team isn't also coming off a bye. Last time Reid had 2 weeks to prepare while the other team did as well, was the Superbowl against the Patriots.

Now granted they cheated but still! You have this game locked up!

LOL!!!! Eagles are 4-1 against the Falcons since 2006, the only loss was last year when they had the game wrapped up but Vick got hurt. Both teams play close games, Falcons could win it but the Eagles are favorites for a reason. I think the Eagles will pull it out in the end.

Top Bottom